Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone notice the flock of cockatoos/cockatiels near the practice oval last weekend before the Freo game? The thought that went through my head was maybe this will become a problem in the future like the seagulls at the MCG. You add 15,000 extra seats to the stadium for the Commonwealth Games and that'll mean considerably more food will be present. So perhaps birds will become an issue at Metricon Stadium in the future.

open the freekin gates and fill the stadium. freebees. what they miss on gate takings they will get back in 4and20s, beer and crust pizzas.

Bock-McKenna-Ablett-Brown.jpg

Given our time again I think only 1 of these guys would of been employed in the first place

One was instrumental in building a ME culture
One leaked betting details and took pedtides (allegedly)
One was a party boy that took the boys to Thailand and also punched his team mates

Watching the Blues game many of our players were getting knocked off the ball by bigger / stronger opponents. we just dont seem to have the beef on our bones and frankly even with Ablett, Thompson, Martin, Swallow, O'Meara to come into that side we will still not be big enough

Surely the club should be having all of the above (apart from Ablett) in the gym 2-3 hrs a day building the muscle they need to compete while they are injured. Especially when the rules on rotations happen next year and it becomes even more of a power game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the run home we don't look a certainty in any games, best bet for a win is against the Lions at the Gabba in round 19

Possible wins, Giants and Dons

Probable losses, Richmond, North, Dogs, Crows Port

Beltings, Swans, Eagles

If this is correct No1 pick and the Spoon will likely be ours, 1 more win to the lions and it will be a certainty, since they have us, the Blues and Melbourne to come I am afraid we are spoon bound unless we see a dramatic improvement or the Probable loss teams don't turn up to play.

Looking at the run home we don't look a certainty in any games, best bet for a win is against the Lions at the Gabba in round 19

Possible wins, Giants and Dons

Probable losses, Richmond, North, Dogs, Crows Port

Beltings, Swans, Eagles

If this is correct No1 pick and the Spoon will likely be ours, 1 more win to the lions and it will be a certainty, since they have us, the Blues and Melbourne to come I am afraid we are spoon bound unless we see a dramatic improvement or the Probable loss teams don't turn up to play.
Not concerned with the spoon at all. More concerned with an improvement in our professionalism, rehab, injury prevention and game plan. Write the year off, let those anti AFL media flogs have their 15 minutes of fame and address any issues affecting performance. Eade is a safe pair of hands to address this.

Budarick named in the best for Qld U18's in Div 2 win

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-02/queensland-u18s-win-title-against-wayward-nswact

GOALS
Queensland:
Keays 2, Filewood 2, Edwards, Scheer, Budarick, Buzza

NSW/ACT: Tiziani, Hopper

Best

Queensland: Keays, William, Chol, Hipwood, Reeves, Wagner, Weller, Budarick

NSW/ACT: Cornell, Baron-Hay, Himmelberg, Hopper, McFadden, Flynn, Hebron

Ive been looking for the stats..
You had any luck..?

Budarick must be a chance for a rookie spot.
Been in the best almost every match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back