Where to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the problems with society is too many good people make excuses for bad people. They're shitty human beings, accept it, and lock the bastards up.

Yes...lock them up. But when they come out, and eventually they will, you'd hope that the rest of their life doesn't become completely worthless. People with mental issues who do something horrible aren't shitty human beings. They need help. I'm sure that Quinn and Meredith would believe that...not now but at some stage in the future when the dark cloud clears.

What does this do for us as an attractive place to play ?? We had a clear vision prior to Friday morning and whilst that vision may remain the man who was leading it isn't there.

We have all agreed we had to be aggressive come trade time, how much harder will this make it, if at all.

What a beautiful day it is in Adelaide today. I had tickets to the game. If not for this disgusting act by an attention seeking freak I would've been sitting in the sunshine watching my team and thinking that Danger leaving is the worst thing that could ever happen to this club.

What does this do for us as an attractive place to play ?? We had a clear vision prior to Friday morning and whilst that vision may remain the man who was leading it isn't there.

We have all agreed we had to be aggressive come trade time, how much harder will this make it, if at all.

IMO - nothing changes. We need to appoint someone with a clear and precise vision for the future and who can communicate this vision to potential recruits.

The club has to view this 2 ways now. 1) we have to grieve the loss of an employee and implement the most appropriate legacy they can and then 2) look for a new coach. The club has to remove all emotion from that and view it as if a coach a been fired. The club has to move forward next year and get back to its core values, trying to win a premiership. The new coach can not be expected to follow his path becauser that was his path, someone new will have their own path and direction and if someone tried to follow PW path, they will fail.

What a beautiful day it is in Adelaide today. I had tickets to the game. If not for this disgusting act by an attention seeking freak I would've been sitting in the sunshine watching my team and thinking that Danger leaving is the worst thing that could ever happen to this club.
I had tickets too, and would also have been there, thinking the same thing about Danger leaving, and what it would do to our club. Now it seems so irrelevant.
I still can't believe that Phil Walsh has gone.

f16fdd230f30636f1a9c87bc70c89af1.png

A) Disco Stu is under contract, he can not do it and I highly doubt the Swans will allow him to go. Even under these circumstances. They are a serious premiership thread.

B) Mark Ricciuto won't do it.

C) it was be an assistant coach.

D) that facebook page is full of idiots who don't have a f'ing clue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll be Teague IMO. Then when the time comes we should be seeking out an experienced head coach. A Worsfold, Bomber type as hard as that may be.

correct, our assistant coaches don't have runs on the board to win the job as senior coach.

The club has already said it would be an assistant as it's impossible to get an outsider at this stage of the season.

For this task, as horrible as this may sound, it would follow the same process when Ayres and Craig (or any senior coach) gets sacked mid-season, the only difference is our decision was completely unplanned.

I feel like Campo will take over. Probably wasn't as close to Walsh as Teague.

We will name someone to be the coach, but the reality is it will be a team effort among all the guys there.

For the rest of the year it does not really matter who it is, we have a system in place that is working, albeit our poor skills. They wont deviate much from the current system.

Next year will depend on who gets the full time role.

He probably knows the group better, it doesn't really matter as long as they use the lessons learnt.

All the radio saying Campo as interim coach and all I can say is I hope not .
PleaseCrows don't do the easy and get Worsfold to finish off season that he and Phil were working on and that leaves assistant doing their jobs as were with Phil . Otherwise have to cover a assistant with Noble or Roo and just want them to do their jobs to get our club back working forward.

All the radio saying Campo as interim coach and all I can say is I hope not .
PleaseCrows don't do the easy and get Worsfold to finish off season that he and Phil were working on and that leaves assistant doing their jobs as were with Phil . Otherwise have to cover a assistant with Noble or Roo and just want them to do their jobs to get our club back working forward.
He had very little to do with our club.

I think it's pretty clear we were never going to get someone in externally, especially in such a short time. It would be great if someone like worsfold did come in for some sort of mentoring role, but end of the day it'll all be done in house, with everyone having an increased responsibility to get through the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back