Opinion Treloar, meet kitchen sink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
GWS Team Photo?

AFL stepped in when Lockett was going to Tigerland.
Vlad stopped a a badly needed major sponsor coming to Richmond then poached that sponsor to the GC.

What next for the AFL?:rolleyes:

Pies will get the red carpet?
which sponsor

host plus ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL stepped in when Lockett was going to Tigerland.
Vlad stopped a a badly needed major sponsor coming to Richmond then poached that sponsor to the GC.

What next for the AFL?:rolleyes:

Pies will get the red carpet?

About five years ago we were going to play in Tas but the AFL stepped in and gave it to Norf.

I hear he cant stand Adams, was one reason Taylor left the GWS was due to his issues at the club with some of the players. IMO its going to come down to who he thinks is more likely to win a flag and play finals more.
You would think starting a club from scratch with so many young guns with ego's that personality clashes will occur. No doubt some would be jealous of others getting games and jump at the oportunity to get more game time at other clubs.

Don't get me wrong Treloar would be a great addition to our midfield but who else is struggling to get games?

Ellis, hard running, ball magnet, outside midfielder who uses the ball well. Treloar is nothing like him then huh?
Imo Ellis is an outside runner, pure wing man. Treloar is a hybrid inside/outside player like Conca, but a better talent potentially. He also is a bit meaner whereas Ellis is a nice man who doesn't have the mean streak.

This is exactly why you should never be on the negotiation table.

Your concept of value is totally out of whack!:cool:

You are consistent though. IMO you have over valued Henderson, Yarran, Motlop and now Treloar. You also like to play a weak hand for RFC. Not sure if you are not a players advocate or agent to be honest pumping up players prices.

Like I said you missed your calling with Swans and Cola IMO.

I know you would not belong on the Collingwood side of their trade deals and they would kick you out the door in a minute!:D
Oh the ironing.

:p

I think you will find it hard for me overpaying for any player in posts.

You might not like my players as I rarely rate yours but I rarely suggest we throw money at any player as most are overrated imo
Yep I definitely think your valuing of players and their pay is on the lean side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back