The Ashes

Remove this Banner Ad

This is like watching Scarborough vs Leederville in Perth Mercantile 8th grade. Put one on the stumps and you've got him son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering Freo getting smashed coincided with last weeks debacle hopefully we see a huge turnaround for the Haze as well. Oh and WC losing would be nice too.

England 4 down already with 3 days to play gas the Aussie in the box seat. I went to bed after watching Australia bat expecting the English to carry on making rubs on that pitch.
Yep despite the unwillingness to get up and going now... It was about as exciting and dominant display from three quicks you'll see.

Cook laboured for his runs. Stokes should have been out four or five times. If the Aussies strike quickly tonight with form of the quicks and keep pitching up. They could run through them for under 200.

Yep despite the unwillingness to get up and going now... It was about as exciting and dominant display from three quicks you'll see.

Cook laboured for his runs. Stokes should have been out four or five times. If the Aussies strike quickly tonight with form of the quicks and keep pitching up. They could run through them for under 200.

Sounds like I missed an excellent session. I think the key is keeping the bowlers fresh. If we get them to follow on Lyon hopefully can hold down one end when the ball isn't new and the strike bowlers to rotate the other end. It's hard to bowl two innings in a row.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back