The Ashes

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee Warney's a good caller. Real gentleman, very knowledgeable with a hint of larrikin. You can see why he's jousted so many beautiful women in his time. Gets them in with the the silver tongue, then introduces them to his broad sword. What an ambassador.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

650 ish, go the slog for 45 minutes and leave us about an hour to bowl at them tonight.

I remember when Steve Smith was a bowling all rounder. He's turned into the best batsman in the world. A double tone would be nice.

Was funny hearing Lee talking about him being "an underrated leg spinner" when that's why we brought him in in the first place. Great knock, looked like he could have batted until day 5 too. Looking forward to seeing the Mitch's with a license to go nuts after the break.

If we are going for 600 I just hope we do it at 5-6 an over. Otherwise the time trade off becomes neglibe.

We need to get 20 wickets and I would expect us to take a day and a half to get through the first innings. We will want a couple of wickets tonight. One minimum.

Mitchell Starc is the best bowler in the world at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back