Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

My first trade is pretty much a lock Rich (M9)>>>Lambert
After some debate Yeo >>> Mundy leaves 190K

Already have plans for next week. CEY will surely come in this week and score 80 - 90 and still drop to near 300 K so trade Wallis to CEY and upgrade elsewhere significantly.

Hey everyone, wanna bring ablett in but need to swap a premium mid because of money left in bank...
Out of Ebert, Parker, Priddis, D.Martin, Gray, Zieball, T.Mitchell who should I swap for ablett?
Cheers.

Leuenberger- caleb Daniel (Luey was a good pick up over the buy, but need some cash for Ablett
Griffin- Gary Ablett.

Missed out on Ablett last week, as I needed some backline coverage. I will not miss out two times in a row.

Hey everyone, wanna bring ablett in but need to swap a premium mid because of money left in bank...
Out of Ebert, Parker, Priddis, D.Martin, Gray, Zieball, T.Mitchell who should I swap for ablett?
Cheers.
Parker Ebert or Titch in my opinion

Cheers.
Yeah I would say trade Ebert.

I've got two options this week - both involve getting Ablett - would appreciate your opinions on which one:

Hamling - Barrass (likely to get a game in place of the Gov) or Kavanagh to Harmes, and then either:

1. J. Selwood to Ablett
2. Bontempelli to Ablett via Steele to the forward line.

Chris Scott has come out and said Selwood may spend more time forward as they develop more inside mids, which could influence his scoring.

I've got two options this week - both involve getting Ablett - would appreciate your opinions on which one:

Hamling - Barrass (likely to get a game in place of the Gov) or Kavanagh to Harmes, and then either:

1. J. Selwood to Ablett
2. Bontempelli to Ablett via Steele to the forward line.

Chris Scott has come out and said Selwood may spend more time forward as they develop more inside mids, which could influence his scoring.
I would go Hamling to Barrass as Kav played well in the VFL on the weekend.

Then Jelwood to Gaz I think.

I need some help aswell.

Option 1:
Boston to Harmes
Maynard (D6) to McVeigh

Option 2
Boston to Harmes
Maynard (D6) to McVeigh

Option 3:
Boston to Pudden/Harmes/Knight
Cripps to GAJ

I need some help aswell.

Option 1:
Boston to Harmes
Maynard (D6) to McVeigh

Option 2
Boston to Harmes
Maynard (D6) to McVeigh

Option 3:
Boston to Pudden/Harmes/Knight
Cripps to GAJ

Cheers for your advice. I'd be getting Ablett in asap, his breakeven is 60 so he's not going to get cheaper any time soon.

Jumbled a couple more things around... Neale, Parker, Priddis or Lewis for Ablett? Need the 550000 price tag swap to make other trades work.
Cheers guy's.

One question, people trading put premos for gaj and fielding a couple of rooks? Why?

My only rook is ox (worst player as well) , and I am contemplating going Cripps > Bartel rather then gaj so I can upgrade ox to picken next week. (my other trade is McKernan r3 to downie/nankervis)

I am just curious as there is not a heap of bench rooks earning fast cash to upgrade on field and you could be stuck fielding a rook for ages.

One question, people trading put premos for gaj and fielding a couple of rooks? Why?

My only rook is ox (worst player as well) , and I am contemplating going Cripps > Bartel rather then gaj so I can upgrade ox to picken next week. (my other trade is McKernan r3 to downie/nankervis)

I am just curious as there is not a heap of bench rooks earning fast cash to upgrade on field and you could be stuck fielding a rook for ages.
I think people are jumping on the gaj bandwagon. He's underpriced, has a low b/e and has produced 3 very good scores since he's been back. Everyone's saying he's a 'must have' and 'get him in'. While I agree he is a steal right now, and if you don't get him now you've probably missed the boat, I also think there are other upgrade options if you don't quite have enough. If you do, then obviously get him in, but if you don't, then don't spend a premium on him. At this stage of the season, I would not be dropping any premos unless they are injured and out for the season or have a serious drop in form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people are jumping on the gaj bandwagon. He's underpriced, has a low b/e and has produced 3 very good scores since he's been back. Everyone's saying he's a 'must have' and 'get him in'. While I agree he is a steal right now, and if you don't get him now you've probably missed the boat, I also think there are other upgrade options if you don't quite have enough. If you do, then obviously get him in, but if you don't, then don't spend a premium on him. At this stage of the season, I would not be dropping any premos unless they are injured and out for the season or have a serious drop in form.

agreed I'm going franklin to ablett franklins really out of form and can get some really poor scores

That's my thinking to. In addition, this time of year paying 600k regardless if you have the money is a lot due to the cash generation. There are not the cheap rooks making cash. They are a week in, week out prospect.

I have a few players that people are trading out, Fyfe, Ebert, Parker,... No way would I trade them put yet.

I'll prob still go gaj as I have 60k left over and I am trading 2 rooks, but there are some players out there that are tempting me. That would leave me a heap of cash for a couple of upgrades.

Each to their own.

My choice for choosing a premo for gaj is the fact I have barely any trades left and with that, will be handy with gaj getting around 150 and putting him as captain. I don't have Goldstein so having one of those two will help me win games simply by putting them as captain. There isn't anyone scoring like those two and Goldstein is 50thou more expensive than gaj.

My choice for choosing a premo for gaj is the fact I have barely any trades left and with that, will be handy with gaj getting around 150 and putting him as captain. I don't have Goldstein so having one of those two will help me win games simply by putting them as captain. There isn't anyone scoring like those two and Goldstein is 50thou more expensive than gaj.
Barely any trades? Are you talking about RDT or you have barely any cash producing rookies to trade?

Barely any trades? Are you talking about RDT or you have barely any cash producing rookies to trade?

Yeah, rdt. Rookies I have; lever, Edwards, hamling, Glenn, kavanagh, mckernan, brooksby, b.dale and fantasia.
Only got 3 trades left because I have chosen a lot of players that got injured and have 148k left in bank.

At the moment I think I will:

saad --> barass
McKernan ---> McEvoy

McEvoy used to be a top 3 Ruck and has looked great the last few weeks. Barass is purely to make money and grab Ablett next week.

This may be a stupid question but how to you use DPP in fantasy? Its easy on RDT....am I missing something super easy?

What Beastwood said works. The way I did it was I subbed Saad (DEF to MID) and Thurlow (MID to DEF) and straight traded Ablett and Saad from there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back