Under Age AFL U15s and U16s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack bytel is putting on a clinic in the ssa championships vic best player (calder cannons) boy .joel crocker has been pretty impressive kicking 5 goals father son to north melbourne (sandringham dragons).big sam fletcher has been impressive through half back and midfield (dandenong stingrays)

Jack bytel is putting on a clinic in the ssa championships vic best player (calder cannons) boy .joel crocker has been pretty impressive kicking 5 goals father son to north melbourne (sandringham dragons).big sam fletcher has been impressive through half back and midfield (dandenong stingrays)
Fair effort that from Crocker, normally plays as a midfielder that doesn't really hit the scoreboard. Has spent most of his time forward in the first two games.

Fair effort that from Crocker, normally plays as a midfielder that doesn't really hit the scoreboard. Has spent most of his time forward in the first two games.

What else can you tell us about Joel Crocker. He looks tallish from the little footage of seen of him. Does he look like someone north melbourne supporters can get excited about.

What else can you tell us about Joel Crocker. He looks tallish from the little footage of seen of him. Does he look like someone north melbourne supporters can get excited about.

Yes. Joel's a massive North Melbourne fan so you've got no issues there!

I've got no official height listed online, but he'd be in the 170cm + region easily.

He plays as a midfielder for his school 9A team and has the tendency to kick goals. He's got good height about him, hasn't got much muscle to his arms (he's really skinny) but he's only 15. Really nice kid and a good player in his age group. One to keep a closer eye on next year for the Sandringham Dragons U16 squad.

Also he's kicked at least one goal in every one of his club games this year except for one & has done well in the Past B&F counts for his club team and the local competition.

Hey Bishop, can you shed some light on why Jaxon Neagle and Mason Fletcher missed the squads? If not, no worries.

Another question, what are the chances Ricky O'Donnell, Darcy Denham, Kurtis Barnard and Tom Hird make it next year?

Hey Bishop, can you shed some light on why Jaxon Neagle and Mason Fletcher missed the squads? If not, no worries.

Another question, what are the chances Ricky O'Donnell, Darcy Denham, Kurtis Barnard and Tom Hird make it next year?

I can't really comment on the younger lads. The name factor might help Hird- but I don't have any information on them.

I can't seem to find anything on Neagle, but Fletcher has been playing club footy been in the best once out of 12 (But you can't trust the accuracy on that). Neagle and Fletcher didn't make the U16 tac cup squads

The best I've got on any of them is the James Hird academy:
http://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/Essendon/Newsletters/2015_JHA Newsletter_Issue_12.pdf

If i find anything else I'll let you know...

I can't really comment on the younger lads. The name factor might help Hird- but I don't have any information on them.

I can't seem to find anything on Neagle, but Fletcher has been playing club footy been in the best once out of 12 (But you can't trust the accuracy on that)

The best I've got on any of them is the James Hird academy:
http://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/Essendon/Newsletters/2015_JHA Newsletter_Issue_12.pdf

If i find anything else I'll let you know...
I've been going through that recently. But thanks for your effort anyway.

Ricky O'Donnell will probably get a gig due to living in Queensland as well (his dad is a coach at Brisbane).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have actually played against Tom hird before 1 on 1. Nothing special about him at all. Crocker will not live up to the hype

Anyone know how Jakeb Shine went?

ALL-AUSTRALIAN TEAM 2015

NAME: STATE
  1. MAXWELL BEAUMONT ACT
  2. KOBE LLOYD NSW
  3. MATTHEW WALKER NSW
  4. LIAM HOLT-FITZ NT
  5. MICHAEL MUMMERY NT
  6. COOPER PORTELLI QLD
  7. CORY BEAMAN QLD
  8. WILLIAM GOULD SA
  9. JACK LUKOSIUS SA
  10. BLAIR RUBOCK TAS
  11. TARYN THOMAS TAS
  12. JYE CALDWELL VIC
  13. ALEXANDER YOUNG VIC
  14. TYE BROWNING VIC
  15. XAVIER DUURSMA VIC
  16. JOEL CROCKER VIC
  17. JACK BYTEL VIC
  18. STEVEN TAPOLCZAY VIC
  19. SAM FLETCHER VIC
  20. IAN HILL WA
  21. JARRAD FAZIOLI WA
  22. REGAN SPOONER WA
INTERNATIONAL SQUAD:
23 CHAYCE JONES TAS
24 DANIEL MOTT VIC
25. MATTHEW ROWELL VIC

SHADOW SQUAD
  1. RORY BARKLEY NSW
  2. JAMES PEATLING NSW
  3. RYAN MITCHELL NSW
  4. JEROMY LUCAS NSW
  5. JAI REED NSW
  6. THOMAS MATTHEWS QLD
  7. JOB COLWELL SA
  8. KAI PUDNEY SA
  9. NIC BAKER TAS
  10. TYRON SMALLWOOD WA

He was good boy from wangaratta played well stiff not to get an all Australian should play Vline footy for murray bushrangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back