Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh wow... I must admit, I would bloody hate stringer if he was at Richmond!!
Can you imagine the package in a Richmond Jersey!!! All that arrogance :p
It was mini draft jack Martin not dusty. Think they were going to give us pick 12 back as well so was a gamble if stringer would still be there.

It was mini draft jack Martin not dusty. Think they were going to give us pick 12 back as well so was a gamble if stringer would still be there.
Think stringer would have still been there at 12...pretty sure geelong at 13 or 14 and wanted him

Think stringer would have still been there at 12...pretty sure geelong at 13 or 14 and wanted him

If you make it straight up Macrae v Martin I'd take Macrae every day at the moment. Martin will do the extraordinary like Cyril but will almost certainly be a 16 possession/game player as well. Macrae accumulates and can kick a sneaky goal a game and is exactly what we need. You'd be happy with both but I'm very happy where we ended up.

If you make it straight up Macrae v Martin I'd take Macrae every day at the moment. Martin will do the extraordinary like Cyril but will almost certainly be a 16 possession/game player as well. Macrae accumulates and can kick a sneaky goal a game and is exactly what we need. You'd be happy with both but I'm very happy where we ended up.
Id take Macrae too but id take Ollie wines over Macrae and no one over stringer

The way that I look at it is that Wines was guaranteed to be a good-great player at AFL level, he was super low risk. Macrae was more risk vs reward in that he was seen as having a much higher ceiling than Wines but would take time to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting some consistent game time, playing well and in a side destined for finals this season and beyond. Not sure he'd be too unhappy.
Was never about that. More a matter if he can get over his early season punishment and the circumstances surrounding it.

I'd rather Trent McKenzie, if we're in for a kicker off half back who isn't a great defender, go for the younger, Dogs supporting one :D

After watching Biggs closely the last two games, I think we already have this player. Not as penetrating a kick, but accurate and defends much better than both. Probably quicker too.

After watching Biggs closely the last two games, I think we already have this player. Not as penetrating a kick, but accurate and defends much better than both. Probably quicker too.
Biggs was good today, I agree, but I'll reserve judgement until we play a more competitive side. Everyone looked great today. I'll wait until the chips are down and then see who stands up.

The last two weeks I've seen Biggs do some really good things. Looks to have real upside, good disposal and is accountable in defence. Keen to see if he can consistently work as hard as he has. Lots of room for growth too.

What I liked about Biggs was he seems to be able to defend well above his height without giving away free kicks. Did it a few times today and last week too.
Noticed that too. Quite a few times he was one on one against Hooker and Daniher and didn't get out marked. Looks a very good player, hard to know why Sydney weren't fighting to keep him.

Also really like Pruddens disposal and vision. Where do we keep getting these players from?

Noticed that too. Quite a few times he was one on one against Hooker and Daniher and didn't get out marked. Looks a very good player, hard to know why Sydney weren't fighting to keep him.

Also really like Pruddens disposal and vision. Where do we keep getting these players from?

I think Sydney wanted to keep him, but couldn't do so under the cap. While we had list spots and cap space to spare...

What remarkable is that every player who has come into the club, at any pick, looks up to the level, which is probably a product of how we play as much as our talent identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back