Review Good, Bad and Ugly vs Lions, Round 21 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Good :

Fast hands all game. Seriously good sometimes.
Hard to tell at the game who were the best mids but Sloane's effort was fantastic. Danger stood up for some really quality moments. His disposal and decision making is improving.
If knight simply had blonde locks, we would all be calling him Sloane's twin. He has all of Sloane's attributes and has really surprised how he has stepped up.

Tex on his game.

Defenders did well but there wasn't a lot to do.

Brown played well when he was on.

Rat has fit into AFL pretty seamlessly. Just needs more fitness. Nearly always his a target by foot. A real need in the side and could spell the end for grigg imo.

Cameron's pressure is immense and invaluable

Lynch was fantastic. Plays like a mid and works really hard.

I thought Hendo was a lot better with his decision making from what I could see.

Bad :

Crouch had one of his poorer games. Some poor kicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good :

Fast hands all game. Seriously good sometimes.
Hard to tell at the game who were the best mids but Sloane's effort was fantastic. Danger stood up for some really quality moments. His disposal and decision making is improving.
If knight simply had blonde locks, we would all be calling him Sloane's twin. He has all of Sloane's attributes and has really surprised how he has stepped up.

Tex on his game.

Defenders did well but there wasn't a lot to do.

Brown played well when he was on.

Rat has fit into AFL pretty seamlessly. Just needs more fitness. Nearly always his a target by foot. A real need in the side and could spell the end for grigg imo.

Cameron's pressure is immense and invaluable

Lynch was fantastic. Plays like a mid and works really hard.

I thought Hendo was a lot better with his decision making from what I could see.

Bad :

Crouch had one of his poorer games. Some poor kicks

His 90% efficiency by foot while having 8 clearances was appalling. If you seriously believe crouch was the one and only bad of the game you are a fool

better kick...

or should I say more reliable kick.

Ok so who replaces hartigan, given we haven't got another kpd? And no lever in not ready for that yet.
So if you don't want shaw in for rebound, you want him in because he's a left footer and he's got flexibility?
Iam saying that Hartigan is a liability......but till next season he has to play (unfortunately) because you're right Lever is not physically to play CHB against finalists .....nor IMO is Hartigan mentally

Don't expect to see Hartigan much next season all you Hartigan lovers .......who by the way will very quickly turn

AS Lever is keeping Shaw out this season ....so Lever moving to CHB will open up the hole for Shaw

I want Shaw because:
1. He's a quick 193cm player who can play tall or small
2. He can play BP, CHB, Wing, HFF
3. He knows when to leave his player to be 3rd man up

Career average about 2 less than Dmac. I rate Shaw as well, but your love for him is clearly affecting your view of Hartigan due to your thinking of him being a competitor of his. Hartigan plays ahead of Shaw every time when there's a big 2nd forward and theres also the resting ruck. Lever may well displace Hartigan as he bulks up, but Shaw will never be ahead of him unless there's no match up. Time to let it go.
My view of Hartigan and Shaw are mutually EXCLUSIVE.....but there's nothing i have seen that says Hartigan's size provides much at all in a game of footy

Watch Eagles play through Hartigan's opponent as much as possible next week

You did slam a player based on stats. What's your view on Shaw's game? Was he better or worse than Hartigan and how did the relative disposal count factor in your opinion.
Stats are B......t anyway

Use your eyes to watch a game ...not the stats man

IMO both Shaw and Hartigan were relatively irrelevant to Saturdays game outcome

Sorry, wasn't it you that responded to a list suggesting Hartigan had a good game by referencing how few kicks he had. Have you ever considered applying the standards you apply to other posters to yourself. You've contradicted yourself massively here while maintaining a significant aire of arrogance.
This is what i mean .......never posted this

Yeah I dont think anyones got us winning the flag have they?
:eek: ahhh ......so we're either going to win a flag .....or have to rebuild

Heard of cyclic arguments ......this is cyclic so you never win a flag because you're always rebuilding

Iam saying that Hartigan is a liability......but till next season he has to play (unfortunately) because you're right Lever is not physically to play CHB against finalists .....nor IMO is Hartigan mentally

Don't expect to see Hartigan much next season all you Hartigan lovers .......who by the way will very quickly turn

AS Lever is keeping Shaw out this season ....so Lever moving to CHB will open up the hole for Shaw

I want Shaw because:
1. He's a quick 193cm player who can play tall or small
2. He can play BP, CHB, Wing, HFF
3. He knows when to leave his player to be 3rd man up
Allefgib is the insulting of Hartigan supporters a belittling trolling post? Because I have taken offence, it was not necessary.

Given both Lever and Talia are 1st tier tall defenders, do we really need Hartigan or Shaw to be superstars? Is solid good enough? There's not a team in the comp that has 3 x 1st tier tall defenders.

I still think we've decided to carry VB to 200 games though - I suspect he'll retire after this season.
Yep ....trying to make finals ...but we've decided to carry VB

Did you read this b4 posting ....cause it makes absolutely no sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back