No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one tell me I had the brain of a meat axe and to get out. Good old private school.
I knew a teacher who wrote that a kid was "not fully utilising the space they were occupying" in their school report.

Nah I am back in the gone camp, there is no logical explanation for why he has not signed at all.

I had held out hope that he was waiting until after the Essendon game to speak with his family in person, but this was 2 weeks ago. There has not even been the slightest peep from him that he even wants to stay.

Danger himself has stated dozens of times he's putting of contracts talks until the end of season... Wether he's decided he staying or not theirs no logical reason why he would make himself look like a lier.

Positive psychology - can not say anything negative.
Give them a compliment sandwich:

You have tried really hard.
But you're a dumb campaigner.
It's great that you've shown such persistence

Nah I am back in the gone camp, there is no logical explanation for why he has not signed at all.

I had held out hope that he was waiting until after the Essendon game to speak with his family in person, but this was 2 weeks ago. There has not even been the slightest peep from him that he even wants to stay.

That you know of...;)

Personally I'm one of those people who believes that just because I can't think of a reason for something to exist doesn't mean that thing can't exist. There may be a good reason why he hasn't signed that has nothing to do with leaving, then again he may have already signed but for some unknown reason he and the club have chosen not to announce it, or it may be that he does indeed intend to leave. There just isn't any evidence that conclusively proves one way or the other.

Honestly don't know how anybody could be optimistic enough to think Dangerfield is staying. Those poor bastards are going to have a hard time getting over this.

If he has to go, I'd prefer it be Hawthorn because it would be hilarious watching that unfold on BF.
Disagree. With the advent of free agency we have no choice but to accept it. I believe he's staying. Will I be disappointed if he doesn't? Sure. But I won't lose sleep over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger himself has stated dozens of times he's putting of contracts talks until the end of season... Wether he's decided he staying or not theirs no logical reason why he would make himself look like a lier.

He hasn't even indicated that he wants to stay, that's the problem.

Also the constant speculation about Dangerfield's contract is a distraction and has an adverse effect on the team. This is why players pretty much always sign early in the season.

He could potentially be waiting to see who our coach is going to be, but I am also beginning to doubt that too.

He hasn't even indicated that he wants to stay, that's the problem.

Also the constant speculation about Dangerfield's contract is a distraction and has an adverse effect on the team. This is why players pretty much always sign early in the season.

He could potentially be waiting to see who our coach is going to be, but I am also beginning to doubt that too.
What adverse effects is it having on the team?

If Dangerfield goes what will be supporters thoughts if he doesn't end up in Geelong?

After all this if he ends up at Hawthorn would we be as angry at him as we were with Tippett?

What about if he went to Collingwood?

What about Richmond?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

If Dangerfield goes what will be supporters thoughts if he doesn't end up in Geelong?

After all this if he ends up at Hawthorn would we be as angry at him as we were with Tippett?

What about Richmond?

yeah will be mad as hell, its geelong or here.

What about Richmond?

I'd be happy with Collingwood. They are not a threat.

yeah will be mad as hell, its geelong or here.
Yep so going by the fishing trip assuming he is a man of his word he has to be staying or going to Geelong. Any talk in Melbourne of him picking anyone else is crazy.

I'm saying that because if he does go to another club I can see the person that won and Rowie being a part of a convenient accident.

Yep so going by the fishing trip assuming he is a man of his word he has to be staying or going to Geelong. Any talk in Melbourne of him picking anyone else is crazy.

I'm saying that because if he does go to another club I can see the person that won and Rowie being a part of a convenient accident.

He has said more recently that its about family. If he goes to anywhere other than Geelong, i can't see him living in Moggs, in which case money has been the deciding factor, when all along it supposedly hasn't been a consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back