No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're taking a very literal view on what I presume is directed at me.

Do you disagree that going into a live rubber next week with Danger unsigned would be a circus?

Do you disagree that the circus would be killed off by Danger signing prior?

Maybe I could have worded my post a little better, but maybe you shouldn't be so closed-minded as to people's intentions?
regardless of him signing or not, it will be a circus

The last game against the cats...

Hypothetically, its a live rubber and Danger hasnt signed.

Do we honestly think the ferals at Skilled wont turn it into the greatest sideshow ever seen.

Dont need that distraction.

He has to sign before then, or not at all.
do you seriously believe any club in the world would so that?

The way I see it, the whole Danger thing hasn't had that much of an impact on the team. If it has, it certainly hasn't shown in the team's performances.

Hawthorn won the flag the same year Franklin left, so while it can impact a team on the field, it doesn't have to.
It doesnt have to, but it might.

A stadium filled with feral Geelongians, winner into finals, Dangerfield heading down the highway potentially, victorian media flagellating all week with photoshopped images. Danger in a cats jumper on the scoreboard throughout the game. It'll likely all happen.

regardless of him signing or not, it will be a circus
Yes, but theres a big difference between Cirque Du Soleis and the dodgy brothers circus...

Anyway... just thinking like a vic based member who sits next to geelong supporters

Just retweet his stuff to Port, let them know the kind of quality members that have that put them above the Crows.
I tagged PAFC on Instagram. Our mate Mike then had the nerve to call me filth? lol

I think it is just lovely that Mike_Turner likes to include his IQ score in his title
Sorry mate, had to pinch this for my reply.. was too good :p

Last edited:
It was the Saturday the week after the 2012 Grand Final that Tippett announced his defection wasn't it? And I'm pretty sure it was also the day after our best and fairest count.

So I'd say we've still got quite a painstaking wait on our hands. If he's leaving you wouldn't think he'd be announcing it before things like Brownlow night or even the B&F.

Strap yourselves in folks.

Yes, but theres a big difference between Cirque Du Soleis and the dodgy brothers circus...

Anyway... just thinking like a vic based member who sits next to geelong supporters
I am one of those members

we'll either be mocked because he's "going" or spat on because he's staying :)

I am one of those members

we'll either be mocked because he's "going" or spat on because he's staying :)
I sincerely hope you live as far from G-Town as I do.

It's already borderline uncomfortable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sincerely hope you live as far from G-Town as I do.

It's already borderline uncomfortable.
point cook area - if you ask people from geelong, I'm practically in their suburb!!

point cook area - if you ask people from geelong, I'm practically in their suburb!!
arent you lobbying to become a principality?

If its any consolation, I live about 2 minutes from Waverley...

arent you lobbying to become a principality?

If its any consolation, I live about 2 minutes from Waverley...
yes, yes we are!

it'd be really nice over this side of the city if Werribee wasn't close..

I saw, good work :) His picture is a selfie of himself next to his computer. Absolute flog. I hope he trips over onto a heap of ****s
He's a prawn, body full of meat head full of s**t
is he a fedora wearing neckbeard??

The last game against the cats...

Hypothetically, its a live rubber and Danger hasnt signed.

Do we honestly think the ferals at Skilled wont turn it into the greatest sideshow ever seen.

Dont need that distraction.

He has to sign before then, or not at all.

Cue the Dangerfield in Geelong jumper picture.

I want us to beat west coast so for the Geelong game we then rest Danger (**** you geelong), Tex, Sauce, Thommo, Douglas, Eddie,
Smithers, Talia….stuff it, rest the whole team and play the SANFL side so Pods can kick another nine.

Cue the Dangerfield in Geelong jumper picture.

I want us to beat west coast so for the Geelong game we then rest Danger (**** you geelong), Tex, Sauce, Thommo, Douglas, Eddie,
Smithers, Talia….stuff it, rest the whole team and play the SANFL side so Pods can kick another nine.

Why would we rest players if we win? If we win then beating Geelong gives us a very good chance at a home final.

LMAO at people saying HE MUST do this, or sign by then. He's already said he's not saying anything until AFTER the season. That means... when the season is over.

Don't disagree with the sentiment but I don't believe that's what he's said. He's just said it's not his focus and it'll happen whenever. When pushed on 5AA a week or so ago about that he just said it could happen whenever. Connors said similar on Footy show a while back. They seemed determined to not say the "end of season" phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back