No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's gone.

I think, last year when he said he would monitor how the club goes - he didn't expect the turn around to be as quick or as successful as it was. Add to that, the Geelong drop off came very quickly.

Then midway throughout the season, it became about family vs footy.

I'm just hoping, he had had a change of heart and trying to convince people around him; his best place is at the crows.

If we don't know by the end of our last game - hes gone.

IMO if Danger left he will damage his brand and people will.question his integrity

This time last year Danger told Caro and others that he loves Adelaide and the footy club and his decision to stay will be all about the club getting back on track

IMO the club has held its part of the bargin, Danger needs to do the same and commit
They won't question his integrity ......but one club players tend to hold a greater pedestal in history

I maybe wrong but IMO Judds legacy is not as great as it would have been if he stayed at West Coast .... i understand that maybe just my perception :confused:

I think he's gone.

I think, last year when he said he would monitor how the club goes - he didn't expect the turn around to be as quick or as successful as it was. Add to that, the Geelong drop off came very quickly.

I'm just hoping, he had had a change of heart and trying to convince people around him; his best place is at the crows.

If he does, does he go to Geelong ?? Pfft talk about falling off the cliff.

He wouldn't need to convince many people if he was to stay, IMO only 1. His family would want whats best for him and currently that looks like it's here.

I think he's gone.

Mate no doubt that the story line has changed however I still think he is staying

They won't question his integrity ......but one club players tend to hold a greater pedestal in history

I maybe wrong but IMO Judds legacy is not as great as it would have been if he stayed at West Coast .... i understand that maybe just my perception :confused:

The good jurno's like Caro will

I think he's gone.

I think the "I want success" line was always a veil, very selfish sort of thing to say which I wouldn't expect from Danger just generally, would have been the easiest excuse at the time no doubt.

the success card is clearly well and truly off the table now, I said a long time ago that it would have to be a gut-wrenching decision for him to leave the club and all the boys. It will be entirely based on matters outside of footy and its hard to begrudge him of that, although you'd have to expect big things are at play for him to consider leaving.

Just had one of those full length dreams and even in that Danger stayed undecided. Holy sh*t.
LOL, I had one last night where I was having a coffee with Danger and Sloany, I was trying to convince Danger to stay when I realized that Sloaney was egging me on taking the piss. They then came clean that he'd already signed. Woke up this morning with a great feeling, went to the game and we smashed the Eagles. Life is so good right now!

Yep huge whole to fill. Worth 2 players - B Crouch can fill one role (if he ever gets fit), but need someone else to have the breaking the lines burst and poise.

I'm still in the he's staying camp. Have been all year. Deluded maybe, but bugger it. I still can't think of a reason why any player would think this is a good time to leave this club - it's all upside, and given the events this year, there's just so much of a bond with other players that he will never find anywhere else. Would be a stupid decision to go on pretty much every level.

btw, my prediction from earlier this year. I'm sticking with it!!!

I think of it like this, Danger gets 30 a game, his freakish abilities create a couple goals a game, B. Crouch is more than capable of getting those 30 touches a game, he won't burst from the center and kick a 60m goal, but he will hit more targets with his 30 than danger does so will potentially create a few more goals down the field (by creating clean possession where dangers kick would have created another stoppage or turnover), to make up for the goals that danger creates for himself. Ideally we would like both of them next year, but if Danger goes I don't think we will be worse off than this year, slightly less flashy, but equally as dangerous as a team.

If he does, does he go to Geelong ?? Pfft talk about falling off the cliff.

He wouldn't need to convince many people if he was to stay, IMO only 1. His family would want whats best for him and currently that looks like it's here.

I think there is about 1% truth to the rumour but someone posted a few days ago Mardi and Partick are having relationship issues. Like I said, about 1% truth.

However, I wonder if he has changed his mind and wants to stay but she still wants to go and that's trhe strain on the relationship?

LOL, I had one last night where I was having a coffee with Danger and Sloany, I was trying to convince Danger to stay when I realized that Sloaney was egging me on taking the piss. They then came clean that he'd already signed. Woke up this morning with a great feeling, went to the game and we smashed the Eagles. Life is so good right now!
I actually believe that's not far from the truth

I think there is about 1% truth to the rumour but someone posted a few days ago Mardi and Partick are having relationship issues. Like I said, about 1% truth.

However, I wonder if he has changed his mind and wants to stay but she still wants to go and that's trhe strain on the relationship?
I wasnt actually referring to Mardi, he only had to convince himself IMO. If they are having issues though, thats crappy as they seem a good couple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha I know the feeling. My dream was hanging out all day and he still wouldn't answer me. He'd just smile. This went for a full day!

If this is the case and just say Danger leaves with a heavy heart and regrets the move this could cause even greater strain to a relationship

Surely she would want him to follow his footy dream and with this they will return home after footy, it just seems a win-win

I had a dream a few weeks ago that he was being chased out of Adelaide by angry, rioting people because they found out he was leaving. It was funny.

Why am I dreaming of Paddy? I need to get angry and anxious at Scarlett Johannson.

If this is the case and just say Danger leaves with a heavy heart and regrets the move this could cause even greater strain to a relationship

Surely she would want him to follow his footy dream and with this they will return home after footy, it just seems a win-win
Sound logical argument

I was lucky enough to go to a corporate event today at the footy. Speaking to a liaison officer with the club he said contract aside that PD if the first at the club and last the leave. He makes a point to mentor the young players and give them all the time in the world. He was in charge of the renovating the players facilities and is comfortably the most liked player among the playing group. His leadership behind is the scenes is unquestionable and his love of the club is beyond doubt. This is clearly not a football decision but a family decision and hopefully he realizes that if stays he can keep both families.

Hahaha I know the feeling. My dream was hanging out all day and he still wouldn't answer me. He'd just smile. This went for a full day!
Good chance you were living through a Victorian journalist vicariously; did you feel the sudden urge to write an article declaring that he's gone, gone, gone to Geelong for News Corp afterwards?

I was lucky enough to go to a corporate event today at the footy. Speaking to a liaison officer with the club he said contract aside that PD if the first at the club and last the leave. He makes a point to mentor the young players and give them all the time in the world. He was in charge of the renovating the players facilities and is comfortably the most liked player among the playing group. His leadership behind is the scenes is unquestionable and his love of the club is beyond doubt. This is clearly not a football decision but a family decision and hopefully he realizes that if stays he can keep both families.

Hopefully his family realise how much he loves the joint and in doing so would want nothing more for Paddy to be happy

I think he's gone.

I have always felt he would stay but in the last 2 weeks I have switched. Reason? - facial expression. OK the players were not wildly rejoicing at todays win but Danger is carrying that non-smiling heavy look. He is loaded up internally. It would have been easier for him to depart if the last half of our season had disintegrated. I have seen this look before on players faces who face a quandary. Just hope I'm a poor reader of human expression.

I definitely think he's staying as I see no reason for him to leave except for cash. How much more can he be offered compared to us? Not much more and as he is an intelligent man , he knows where future success lies. (Not the pussies) I am confident he will stay, he's not playing just for cash.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back