No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giving Podra a farewell game in front of his former home crowd would be a nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think even giving Tex a "rest"/"break" may not be a bad idea to open up the opportunity and keep the like for like replacement happening too.

Going home for family reasons (If that happens) could be Dangers biggest life regret! He should know better than anyone that opportunities for finals don't just grow on trees. He is in his peak and could find himself playing in a rabble for the best part of the next 5 years. Sorry Danger but you would be stupid for leaving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally feel our club will move onwards and upwards in the unlikely event Danger goes.

It is he who will miss out.

He would be a massive loss without a doubt, but now I would be confident that we could adequately cover his absence with a healthy B Crouch and good drafting/trading.

He would be a massive loss without a doubt, but now I would be confident that we could adequately cover his absence with a healthy B Crouch and good drafting/trading.
If i could get two "A" grade players for Danger via the draft/trade i.e. Geelong first round and Motlop ......well, i'd be happy and the club always moves on

But i've always said Dangerfield's staying from day 1

Yep huge whole to fill. Worth 2 players - B Crouch can fill one role (if he ever gets fit), but need someone else to have the breaking the lines burst and poise.

I'm still in the he's staying camp. Have been all year. Deluded maybe, but bugger it. I still can't think of a reason why any player would think this is a good time to leave this club - it's all upside, and given the events this year, there's just so much of a bond with other players that he will never find anywhere else. Would be a stupid decision to go on pretty much every level.

btw, my prediction from earlier this year. I'm sticking with it!!!
All three to stay. The club is completely different from last year.

Danger in the pre-season looked absolutely locked in to his role. So stuff it, throw in him winning the Brownlow this year. Bugger the glass half full - fill it up!

Listening to grandstand one of the commentators was talking about next weeks game against the cats as if it's a done deal that he will be there next year.....bye bye

Danger was huge today and would be a huge loss

Thankfully I am still confident that he is staying

On the shadow side if he does decide to leave as long as we can manufacture a Judd like mega deal I would then be confident that we could move forward strongly as a club

Yep huge whole to fill. Worth 2 players - B Crouch can fill one role (if he ever gets fit), but need someone else to have the breaking the lines burst and poise.

I'm still in the he's staying camp. Have been all year. Deluded maybe, but bugger it. I still can't think of a reason why any player would think this is a good time to leave this club - it's all upside, and given the events this year, there's just so much of a bond with other players that he will never find anywhere else. Would be a stupid decision to go on pretty much every level.

btw, my prediction from earlier this year. I'm sticking with it!!!
This ......i also can't find any counter argument why he would leave

Listening to grandstand one of the commentators was talking about next weeks game against the cats as if it's a done deal that he will be there next year.....bye bye

IMO if Danger left he will damage his brand and people will.question his integrity

This time last year Danger told Caro and others that he loves Adelaide and the footy club and his decision to stay will be all about the club getting back on track

IMO the club has held its part of the bargin, Danger needs to do the same and commit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back