Opinion Objectives for round 23 v Essendon?

Objectives for round 23 versus Essendon?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No role for Caff. We have Greenwood, Adams and Degoey who are kamakazes for our club. No need for Caff. He's a great bloke and loved by the inner sanctum but the best outcome for us is that those three guys mean he has no role and he'll be an integral part of the VFL team in 2o16.

Probably right that time has passed him by (at Collingwood at least) but I wouldnt be writing him off. His best football was in 2010 as a defensive forward...a replacement for Blair perhaps?

Probably right that time has passed him by (at Collingwood at least) but I wouldnt be writing him off. His best football was in 2010 as a defensive forward...a replacement for Blair perhaps?

Up Forward is the Only Spot I think he has a Chance of Getting Back in the AFL Side

I think he deserves a shot at it though. If he doenst get many games next year and wants to go elsewhere then he should be traded with our blessings.

You just don’t hand Players games just because of a Good Story

Injuries have come at an unfortunate time for the VFL side.

Sinclair will definitely be out, Swan to you'd think so that leaves Cloke as the only one would could come back to allow White to be dropped back.

I'd almost be inclined to bring in whoever we can most afford to lose most from the VFL side.

Out:Sinclair
In:Armstrong?

Out:Swan
In:Young?

Out:White
In:Cloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty important we win this game, just to finish the year with some confidence and momentum heading into 2016.. two wins to finish off the year will make players feel a lot better come the preseason slog

All I want is we smash them and all the young blokes, like De Goey, Adams, Crisp, Scharenberg played really well to help them to build confidence and install winning mentality.

Surely Kennedy just to truly stamp his name into the history books.
I called Blair

But i really like your call of Kennedy, that would kind of be very poetic, great call
I dips my lid to you

Objective is to replicate the midfield structure with Pendles behind the ball.

Hopefully Cloke plays..

Really want to see Cloke, White and Moore up forward with Reid down back.
I like it.
The much malligned White would go well when hes third big man.

White is the first and only player in club history to play with surname of BLACK or WHITE

Back