No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm afraid I don't know how to do it so could someone copy Tom Petroro on The Run Home audio from SEN ? People might like to hear it.

No they aren't. Bloke with long hair (Simpson?), Gibbs, Walker, Murphy.
9328121047027.jpg

Is that Menzel on the left?

He's gone folks.

There is a big difference between including players on your list and them then retiring or leaving after the time and the decision to deliberately not include your biggest star.

He's long gone.

Nice to see the Advertiser gets their story ideas from Reddit and here

and the club's reply

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would people like to hear it? Summary?

I'm eating spaghetti.
They ask him as a player agent about what the scenario is for Patrick to get to Geelong via the free agency process if that is what he wants to do. He is also the agent for McIntosh, Stokes and Henderson so is talking about them and what he went through with the clubs after decisions were made.

Very interesting that he never said anything along the lines of "No way AFC will match" seemed to think that if Danger leaves it is more than on the cards.

Also nice that as a player agent he said that both the club and Danger have done very well to keep it all in-house. No leaks.

Love it.

He may be leaving. He may be staying. The calendar has absolutely nothing to do with it.
You know how I know this is true ...
  • Because if Dangerfield was on the calendar, and I was saying "Thank god, now we know he is not going" - everyone would think I was mad.
  • If calendar participation was THE indication that someone was staying or going - it would be managed - it isn't.
  • Schwarz thought it was an indication he was gone - say no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back