List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lm not to hung up one way or another on treloar dam good player, if we get him [great]
if not next on the list that hine has. still rather danger

Probably for the best. De Goey would've come straight home like all the rest.

I'm starting to think Ed is bang on the money with COLA and salary concessions, but perhaps wrong on Academies. Lions clearly demonstrating how much they need priority access to local talent. They've drafted quite well actually, just can't retain an interstate player if their lives depended on it.

But how does that work when SA boy Aish is favoured to go to Victoria, just as fellow Croweater Redden might go to WA?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's had good info before Dave but calm down mate or you'll pop a valve before trade week even gets here.
If Treloar comes all well and good if not we'll have a couple of picks to get some more kids into the place. It's all win/win really.

Or we go after someone else

But how does that work when SA boy Aish is favoured to go to Victoria, just as fellow Croweater Redden might go to WA?
Well, the Go Home 5 were called the Go Home 5 for a reason. But I'm mainly just thinking that Brisbane are such a basketcase that they'd need all the help they can get at the moment.

I'm enjoying the schadenfreude at the moment, largely on the back of their arrogance during the Beams trade. The sports fans there won't convert to AFL until they see consistent on-field success. They're like Sydneysiders, huge bandwagoning going on. I'd argue that a lot of their issues have to do with culture problems stemming from the coach and administration, but without the Academy system and more local players on their list, it just makes it that much harder to retain players. Will be happy to be a minority on this issue. Honestly, if the role of Brisbane is to become a feeder club for the better run organisations, then they might as well stuff them in Tassie, where people appreciate footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back