Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if Thomas hadn't done his shoulder in the first few minutes of this season? If he had instead played 22 games this season, with a much greater fitness than last year. If he had started to recover from the lack of preseasons associated with his ankle injury and shown his former elite running ability? What would you say then? All of the above are possible had he not had dastardly bad luck. Then what you have just written is nothing more than a load of hogshit.

Yes if you string enough IFs together - any THEN might add up..until you see - it DOESN'T

Caro: Is there a school of thought that you only got the job because you have friends in high places, or is that me?

Thy: Just you .... pretty sure.

Mark Stevens: So Thy, is your credibility on the line with this upcoming draft?

Thy: FMD

Robbo: Is Carlton forcing all of its best players out of the club?

Thy: Oh Robbo, you absolute ******* spanner! :thumbsu::D

I tuned into a rare viewing of 360 last night to see Dunstall occupying Robbos chair.

All of a sudden 360 became very watchable! I hope that buffoon has been kicked to the curb permanently.

I tuned into a rare viewing of 360 last night to see Dunstall occupying Robbos chair.

All of a sudden 360 became very watchable! I hope that buffoon has been kicked to the curb permanently.
Yes wondering where Slobbo has been all week... Mike Sheehan the other night instead just showed what the real chief football writer of a paper should be like...

Yes wondering where Slobbo has been all week... Mike Sheehan the other night instead just showed what the real chief football writer of a paper should be like...

McGuire on Tuesday wasn't much chop, imo...Sheahan was very good.

The show could and should be the best footy show going .
Instead , it's been hijacked in an attempt to make us feel good and paper over the shithouse state of the game .
Is Slobbo an attempt to dumb down the viewer ? He is an insult !!

Ah, Collingwood supporters and their fantasies. Makes for great reading.

2017-2020 is their dynasty 4-peat I hear.
Oh the dynasty, that was funny in 2011 as well... They probably won't have Cloke Pendlebury and Swan by then, They're going nowhere... Who's gonna hold there mid down? Greenwood hahaaa

Oh the dynasty, that was funny in 2011 as well... They probably won't have Cloke Pendlebury and Swan by then, They're going nowhere... Who's gonna hold there mid down? Greenwood hahaaa

Treloar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still watch it every night. Probably my fave footy show

he just doesn't bother me as as much as 95% of the population
He just annoys me with how much he goes on about the small stuff. And the way he talks about footy like its life and death stuff.

Wait ... he doesn't bother you as much as he bothers 95% of the population or;

Robbo is in your top 5% of the population because the other 95% bother you more?

Bloody hell, imagine a midfield of Cripps, Treloar, Murphy and Gibbs etc.
Here we go....Robert Walls will be writing an article tomorrow...

Actually, pretty sure it was James Hird* that wrote the infamous fab four article.

Wallsy followed it up with a 'where are Carlton's fab four now?' article when we were struggling later that year.

As for your midfield group above, I finally figured out why James Hird keeps going back to France. He has a media gig there...

upload_2015-9-4_10-25-9.png

Je Suis Desole for the poor French. A mix of google and school french stale for 20 years.
Also, I'm not really sure why DylBucks is front page news over there or what made his hair turn white.

This will bring you into the flock Quazza.

When he talks, he sounds like he is sitting on his thrown trying to squeeze one out.

Do not try to image this, oop, now you've done it, get that out of your head now:confused:

Geez, you'd think people could talk to each other a bit nicer around here.

Here mate, try this link to the Ellard thread. Oh, thanks mate, didn't realise it was there. No probs. What a friendly place this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back