2015 - AFL Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

1U Fremantle 10-19 @ $6.50

* YOU YOU ******* FREO DICKS * YOU ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO IS KICK IT OUT LONG AND NOT GET YOUR KICK ******* SMOTHERED INTO THE POINTS IT'S ******* AUSKICK STANDARD YOU TWATS GO AND * YOURSELVES.

But nah not really that mad. Great match to watch, a lot of respect for Sydney pushing the Dockers all the way with no Franklin, Parker, Jack and Smith (Smith probably the most important one considering 37 disposals 6 goals between Walters and Ballantyne). Fyfe and Neale :thumbsu:

The only thing I know is that both of the teams that played this afternoon did not look like a threat come the Grand Final.

Not going to bore everyone with my tips, but I ended up $10 down after that.

Going 1u on Dogs to 40+ at $6.40 on Sportsbet and several units on the dogs to win tonight. $1.92. I can't think of a game this year that Adelaide has played away that I was that impressed with.

Edited the above to put prices in.

Last edited:
Danger/betts
Danger /jenkins
Danger /walker
Thompson /betts
Thompson /jenkins
Thompson /walker
30/3

Walker 5 +
Jenkins 5+
Walker 4+
Jenkins 3+

Adel -15
Adel over 13.5 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My deposit got me $40 on bonus bets on William Hill.

$20 Matty Boyd 30+ disposals @ $2.10
$20 Patrick Dangerfield 30+ disposals @ $2.75

Did plan on going for some bigger ones with my free bets but ******* Gary Rohan had other ideas with his smother

Dogs are 5 and 3 against the top 8, Adelaide are 3 and 5. Dogs worst QTR is the 4th. So on averages, I'd assume dogs up at half

Thanks
Ill give it a miss this round, that enough gambling for me tonight, time to settle in.

Thanks
Ill give it a miss this round, that enough gambling for me tonight, time to settle in.
Yeah fair call. It's been one of those weekends where everything drops.

Throwing 1U on HT/FT WB/ADL (8.0)

sydney's @2.45 on WH (Adding swans >2.5 behinds 1st QTR) WIN
I'm also on Sydney over 1.5behinds @1.61 for each quarter. (SB) WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN

rekon someone else has to help Stringer kick goals tonight.. gonna back their 2nd and 3rd highest goalkickers in a shootout game:
.5u Crameri 2goals@1.90
.25u Crameri 3goals@4.00
.5u Dickson 2goals@2.05
.25u Dickson 3goals@4.33 (b365)
(not much value on the crows multi-goalscorers that i can see.)

Can't pick a winner tonight... but i also can't not have a punt. A little one anyway.

$100 WB at $1.95.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back