Not open for further replies.
need to get tom mcdonald back in the side asap

Multiple Goalscorer combos for this weekend

Amiss 2+ Goals v Bulldogs
Mihocek 2+ Goals v Cats
Logan McDonald 2+ Goals v Melbourne
Odds: 29.31 (TopSport)

Doubles on the trebles
Amiss 3+ Goals , Mihocek 3+ Goals . Odds 46.25 (TopSport)
Amiss 3+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals. Odds 129.50 (TopSport)
Mihocek 3+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals. Odds 70 (TopSport)

In case either combination lands on an odd amount of goals
Amiss 2+ Goals, Mihocek 3+ Goals . Odds 15.75 (PointsBet)
Amiss 2+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals. Odds 52.79 (TAB Boosted)
Amiss 3+ Goals, Mihocek 2+ Goals. Odds 21.18 (TopSport)
Amiss 3+ Goals, Logan 2+ Goals. Odds 37 (TopSport)
Mihocek 2+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals. Odds 32.06 (TopSport)
Mihocek 3+ Goals, Logan 2+ Goals. Odds 22 (TopSPort)

The Hail Mary
Amiss 3+ Goals, Mihocek 3+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals 647.50 (TopSport)

Logans price for 2+ goals has come in a bit into $4 at the time of writing this post.

Same Game Multi for tonight

Gawn 2+ Goals, McDonald 2+ Goals . Odds $19.20 (TopSport)
Gawn 2+ Goals, Sam Reid 2 Goals . Odds $17.76 (TopSport)

Shopped around for the best prices I could find.
Having a bad run with multi goalscorers

Im a jinx to these guys tomorrow

Max Gawn missing directly in front 40 out summed up my last 3 rounds. Logan like Buddy never looked like was going to score a goal tonight. In fact, Sydney may consider dropping him given how badly he plays the SCG.

Anyway I come back tomorrow with maybe some luck.

Hi! New to punting. Just found this board.

How crazy am I, not to pull my cash out option ?
View attachment 1497760

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

got 2 bets that cover both matches

Cameron 2+
Hawkins 2+
Mihocek 2+

Lobb 2+
Naughton 2+
@10.12

All Singles
Stengle
Rohan
Close
Johnson
Elliott
Ginnivan

Schultz
Frederick
Walters
Weightman
Ugle Hagan
Bontempelli
@42

Pies and dokers every chance let it ride imo. Besides, what can you get with a pineapple of profit these days anyway

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks man.

Yeah, I just drop $20 each fortnite for entertainment, but I've been doing well on multi's lately. And any extra into the household at the moment is kinda huge with the way the economy is at the moment! Best luck in your bets!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Rohan 30 plus disposals.

joking

All games in the finals to have 22+ goals @17 Under what are the odds @TAB is a reasonable bet.
SGM: Danger 25+, Guthrie, 20+, Duncan & Atkins 15+, Stengle AGS and Pies under72.5 @8.5. @365

Great Chat. Thanks.
Since you're new, I'll have a go at explaining why you'd get that response (though others could probably do it better)

Basically, if you're considering cashing out here, you have to ask yourself why you would include the last two legs in the first place. If you'd just done a two-leg multi to begin with, you'd have $78.75 right now. Unless you think something has actually changed for you to not like the Pies or Freo bets anymore, cashing out is effectively just throwing away $15 because you added legs you were never going to let matter.

That all said, I'd cashout personally cos Geelong will win in a canter 😜

Since you're new, I'll have a go at explaining why you'd get that response (though others could probably do it better)

Basically, if you're considering cashing out here, you have to ask yourself why you would include the last two legs in the first place. If you'd just done a two-leg multi to begin with, you'd have $78.75 right now. Unless you think something has actually changed for you to not like the Pies or Freo bets anymore, cashing out is effectively just throwing away $15 because you added legs you were never going to let matter.

That all said, I'd cashout personally cos Geelong will win in a canter 😜

I think in fairness to the poster, he is a recreational/novice poster at best that occasionally bets so probably does not comprehend these basic concepts to punting.

If it was a regular in here, he deserves the lols for not knowing this. Not to mention, it isnt a troll account, opened in the last few days.

We, myself included should cut him some slack. Kudo's to NonPhixion and you too for helping him out. :thumbsu:

I think in fairness to the poster, he is a recreational/novice poster at best that occasionally bets so probably does not comprehend these basic concepts to punting.

If it was a regular in here, he deserves the lols for not knowing this. Not to mention, it isnt a troll account, opened in the last few days.

We, myself included should cut him some slack. Kudo's to NonPhixion and you too for helping him out. :thumbsu:
You kinda nailed it. I don't know a damn thing about punting! I just having a go with my $20 recreational money that i have after my bills and such from my pension. :D

I've been around a long time, but I am quite casual I check in and have a good read and a cheeky post from time to time. But I honestly have no idea what rules I broke here. I've never been on this sub topic before the other day.

I appreciate you guys offering the advice you have. It's dearly noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back