Rumour Big name from Port on the way out

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol classic. You Port supporters sure are salty. Probably a bit bored since you have nothing to do this week after you'd been saving up all summer for grand final tickets.

Would love to keep talking s**t but we've got a final to play Sunday so I'll be off to read more about that.
Hope it's better than your first final last year lol. Being Richmond, we all expect that you will collapse like per norm.

Lobbe sounds most likely.

Dixon is a forward / ruck and Ryder is a much better ruck than a forward.

Port need to be very careful. Trade / lose Lobbe and then Ryder gets a suspension from WADA and they will need Lobbe big time.
Yeah I agree the Ryder is a better Ruck than forward but he was had games where he scored 3 or 4 goals for us this year.

Also Dixon is injury prone, if we lose Schulz or Lobbe for him we might be in trouble if something bad was to happen.

Lol classic. You Port supporters sure are salty. Probably a bit bored since you have nothing to do this week after you'd been saving up all summer for grand final tickets.

Would love to keep talking s**t but we've got a final to play Sunday so I'll be off to read more about that.

Hope you didn't waste too much time over there talking about that final.

Last edited:
Hope you didn't waste too much time over there talking about that final.

Feel like talking some s**t now?
Don't start s**t. He will just reply with the good old fashioned "at least we made finals" line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's clear up something, Hinkley would never in a million years trade any of the following: Gray, Hartlett, Boak, Wingard, Wines, Trengove, Lobbe, Ebert, Broadbent, Pittard, Westhoff, Hombsch and Jonas. He just won't trade those players. Everything you from rumours and the media are complete bullshit. We have enough money in the cap for Dixon, simple as that.

LOL why not?
Thats like your entire team are off the table.
What a ridiculous statement.

Lobbe is GONE - 100% sold, done deal.

LOL why not?
Thats like your entire team are off the table.
What a ridiculous statement.

Lobbe is GONE - 100% sold, done deal.
So which ones of Sloane, walker, talia, Jacobs, betts, laird, Douglas, crouch, crouch, lever, brown, Thompson or Cameron are available?

By your logic, some if them must be on the table.

I didn't include dangerfield as he is GONE

So which ones of Sloane, walker, talia, Jacobs, betts, laird, Douglas, crouch, crouch, lever, brown, Thompson or Cameron are available?

By your logic, some if them must be on the table.

I didn't include dangerfield as he is GONE

Lots for the right price.
Plus Lobbe isnt in your best 22, so not sure why hes included in your list.

Plus we arent short of cash and bringingin a 700k forward.

Or you could just read the releases from your own club which say that its tight?

I love that attitude. Wont be told by other people, even though its a fact.
And do you know for a fact it is so tight we need to trade out a Hartlett? Funny, I don't recall that 'fact' being released by Port. Maybe you can link me?

And do you know for a fact it is so tight we need to trade out a Hartlett? Funny, I don't recall that 'fact' being released by Port. Maybe you can link me?

Didnt say anything about trading out Hartlett...use your eyes to read.

You said salary cap situation, which is well known. nothing to do with hartlett.

You said salary cap situation, which is well known. nothing to do with hartlett.
Check the thread title bud + thread content.

I would also like the link to releases made by our club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back