Prediction 2015 AFL Grand Final - Hawks vs Eagles

Grand Final winner

• Hawthorn

• West Coast

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's because Hawthorn is in it yet again
Got to appreciate their ability to get back up for it time and again. Something really special in that and as everyone has said - every team wants to be like them. History in the making today - either a three peat, or a team that was out of the 8 last year winning the ultimate. I'm looking forward to it.

I think we all know the MCG suits Hawthorn's slice and dice ball movement.

I don't care what either coach tells the media, they're both fully aware that today's relatively hot conditions will have a huge impact on the game. How could it not? Neither team has played in anything close to these temperatures for six months or more.

And Hawthorn haven't played a legitimate day game (outside Tasmania which doesn't count) since June.

Interesting.

I don't know why but I couldn't really care less about the GF. I'll watch it because footy, but I can't remember ever being less excited for a GF.
I guess I must be different to a few people, because I'm still super pumped for today and cannot wait for it to start! Regardless of the teams playing, this is by far my favourite day of the year :).

The pre season the Eagles players do in 40 plus could benefit.

Old legs and heat don't seem to mix too well. As long as WCE aren't blown away too much in the first quarter, I reckon they'll run over them from about half way through the 3rd. Will depend on how far they are behind and whether it's an assailable lead they're trying to make up.

Old legs and heat don't seem to mix too well. As long as WCE aren't blown away too much in the first quarter, I reckon they'll run over them from about half way through the 3rd. Will depend on how far they are behind and whether it's an assailable lead they're trying to make up.
Was pretty warm in 98, inaccuracy cost North but our young legs ran riot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did that go? Forgot about it and missed it

Was alright. Rance hit the lead early and no one really got close until Trav Cloke ricks up and kicks it 55 to take the lead as the 2nd to last kicker

Drew Petrie then roosts one 60 as the last kicker for the win. He also sledged Rance with a great burn that has every one in stitches

Was good fun, but the wind made it hard as some had to kick into it and others got it behind them

My bets are down

Best outcome for me is a Hawks win, Puopolo first goal and Duryea for the Norm ;)

I have some others on more favoured players too, but won't win as much moolah. Still don't know who i "want" to win as i despise both teams....

Back