Game Day 2015 GF Sprint- Maj

Remove this Banner Ad

Caller says "Majak is going to hang and win." In fact, he won with his head on his chest. He won easing up. He kept something in the tank for next year.

Caller is Basil Z. This explains the inaccuracy.

Sorry Mr Reliable. Just read back and I repeated your thoughts ^. What a (typically) terrible effort!! :thumbsdown:

Sorry Mr Reliable. Just read back and I repeated your thoughts ^. What a (typically) terrible effort!! :thumbsdown:

Yeah, I didn't recognise the voice and when he said Maj was "hanging on" I thought I must have been watching a different race. Based on the other posters on here, and Richo's post race comments, Dopey Basil would be the only person in Australia who would have chosen "hanging on" to describe the finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need that speed in our side, if all works out with his court case we need to play him next year. I think his goal in round 23 was one of the highlights of the season.

The only thing better would have been him running and goaling to the North end

Everyone's drooling over the speed and wanting it in the side.

But the question is can he maintain that speed during the game over repeated efforts?

Or would he blow up like an abandoned car in down town fallujah

Everyone's drooling over the speed and wanting it in the side.

But the question is can he maintain that speed during the game over repeated efforts?

Or would he blow up like an abandoned car in down town fallujah

He showed in the 2013 VFL finals he could play all game and still have the tank to kick a 60m goal. Tactically, having two ruckman, particuarly one such as him, would be a great weapon. I think play two talls, 1 mid sized marking player (Wood or Ziebell) and the resting ruckman spending time up forward.

North should go find some former Olympic running coach guru and build some kind of freakish motor inside of Majak and unleash him on the AFL competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back