Game Day 2015 GF Sprint- Maj

Remove this Banner Ad

He is quick. But the fact that we've chosen him feels like marketing. I like this because it could flag that we want to keep him.

If we sneakily want to trade him then this is an advertising gamble. If he finishes top three then the stocks go up. If he pulls a hammy we'd wished the last image was that running goal in round 23.

Run Majak Run.

I'm assuming the AFL will find some way to pay a free kick against him in the heat which will mean he missed out on the Grand Final. I'll be super surprised.

This is the most disinterested ive been toward a grand final since I can remember. It's like when you are a kid and you wake up on christmas day to lollies on a stick. * both these teams. Will have TV on mute until the opening bounce. Interested to see how the umps go today watch them put whistles away and be too scared to pay obvious free kicks:$

This is the most disinterested ive been toward a grand final since I can remember. It's like when you are a kid and you wake up on christmas day to lollies on a stick. **** both these teams. Will have TV on mute until the opening bounce. Interested to see how the umps go today watch them put whistles away and be too scared to pay obvious free kicks:$

Pretty much the same...I don't think its a jealousy angle or anything...maybe its the fact that for all the equalisation measures of the past 25 years, AGAIN we end up with two teams that have been there TOO many times in that past 25 years.

But wait it can only get better...within the nek decade we can cheer on the GC v GWS GF.

Anywho, 2.5 hours to Heat 1.

Fire up Maj.

I really don't find any GF interesting other than when we are in it. Sadly my tvs have had little to do on GF day for a fair while. Mind you season proper I am the same way, unless I'm bored and have nothing better to do than watch carltank and melbourne play and I'm never that bored.

Run Maj Run...... :fire::fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YAY! We won something on GF Day! Drew won the longest kick competition!
Didn't know he was in it. Checked the website last night and didn't see his name. Was astounded he wasn't on it as he can roost a torp

Rance was in the lead with 49.8m and then Cloke outdid him with his kick of 55.0m. Rance was pretending (well, I think he was pretending! ;)) to be upset at losing the lead when Drew came up to have his kick. Frawley said to Drew, "What about Rancey's body language at the moment? It's pretty disappointing isn't it?" Drew replied with, "Yeah, I saw him standing like that about three weeks ago at the MCG so I've seen that before!" Everyone cracked up laughing! :D

Frawley then said, "You realise this is on tape and next year he's going to watch this comment all night before he plays on you?" Drew then said, "I'm trying to backtrack now. No, it's all a bit of fun this, isn't it, isn't it?" :D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back