Live Event 2015 NRL Grand Final: Brisbane v North Queensland

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest what I just witnessed I don't even care about the Merseyside derby.
Take it easy mate, and it was just a joke as I am a LFC fan as well and I hope the reds at least give you something to cheer for after that disappointment. As a neutral that Grand Final was absolutely brilliant to watch but it must have been brutal to all Broncos fans

My team just threw away a premiership on the buzzer. Not a lot else really matters right now I'm just speechless.

It effing hurts mate, haven't had my team do it in a GF but Manly have done it in a couple of QFs and it's infuriating beyond anything.

I think I'll watch more NRL next year. I have never really been interested in it before, but switched it on when seeing that the AFL finals series was pretty boring.

Pretty interesting season if you ask me.

I've always wanted to see a full replay of the 1989 Raiders-Tigers GF.

Funny, I've never wanted to watch it again ever. (I may have grown up a stone's throw from Leichhardt Oval.) :cry:

Did some research - Yvonne Sampson.

Don't know if she's quite in the "MILF" class yet though - she's only 27!

Think she's older than that, saw something where she started working in 2000 or there about's

Biggest surprise for me was that Kane Linnett managed to hold onto something, the ring :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can a proper League fan tell me how many conversions out of ten JT would normally make from the sideline there? Just want some perspective on how gettable it was for him.

First full game of non state of origin rugby ive ever watched, and it was the greatest thing I have ever seen sport wise(no hyperbole) except maybe for aguero.

Not very given he did choke.

Do you even know what choking is? To begin with that was a very tough kick from the sideline even factoring the pressure of the moment out of it. He hot it sweetly and was a small fraction away from going in.

Not your best call mate

Think she's older than that, saw something where she started working in 2000 or there about's

Biggest surprise for me was that Kane Linnett managed to hold onto something, the ring :p

Google search says 1988 as her birth year.
Yeah right, didn't realise it would be that high. Cheers.

I'd go as far as saying 10/10. He's one of the best kicks in the NRL from the sidelines. Had it been on the other side he would have nailed it.

Do you even know what choking is? To begin with that was a very tough kick from the sideline even factoring the pressure of the moment out of it. He hot it sweetly and was a small fraction away from going in.

Not your best call mate
I do. It was a choke. He hit it poorly, infact he hit part of the ground when he kicked it hence why it went so low.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back