No Oppo Supporters 2016 General AFL Discussion Part 2 (Sydney Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think Carlisle is worth pick 5? Saints list manager has already ruled out trading for that pick so looks like probably go down to the last day again.

Pick 5 this year will get the 7th best player in the draft.

Mills (Sydney) & Hopper (GWS) will be top 5 that wont be taken with a pick above 5.

Therefore I would probably say yes. Though I think that Essendon should send back there 2nd rounder

Does anyone think Carlisle is worth pick 5? Saints list manager has already ruled out trading for that pick so looks like probably go down to the last day again.

Pick 5 this year will get the 7th best player in the draft.

Mills (Sydney) & Hopper (GWS) will be top 5 that wont be taken with a pick above 5.

Therefore I would probably say yes. Though I think that Essendon should send back there 2nd rounder

If I was Saints I would be wanting more than just Carlisle for pick 5 even if it is the 7th best player in the draft. I just wouldn't do it if it was me, nor would I be happy if the Swans did that trade if we were in the same position.

However, Carlisle is a relatively young KPD and they definitely don't grow on trees so I understand the argument for it.

yep

Pendlebury, Cloke, Treloar and now Aish?

4 players taking how much salary cap space?

It's ok.

They are a big 4 destination club.

As such all their players play for unders because EQUALITY!!

Anyway they lost Seedsman. He was on like $1.6million a year. Or thereabouts. Frees up the space for Treloar and Aish.

1-2 year players completely stuffing clubs by walking out and "nominating" clubs.

The draft will become worthless when half of the players leave within 3 years of being drafted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood fans seem to think we'll help them land them both by accepting two second round picks for our 1st round pick because it would mean more points towards Mills.

They just seem to ignore the fact that we might have other trade targets that might involve a 2nd Round Pick and are still waiting to hear what Dunkley will do. Logic doesn't seem to work for them

Hope Lions stick to their guns and let him go in the draft. Pies will need first round for Treloar so they can only offer a second round pick.

But who would select a player that you know will leave you. He will probably still end up at Pies, Brisbane should swallow their pride and try and get something worthwhile.

Saints should walk in day one and give the dons pick 5
They have enough kids, carlisle is capable of being an absolute jet

I agree in isolation he is definitely worth that to StKilda however the ASADA investigation worries me. He could still miss the next 2 years and if this happens he is probably only worth pick 16.

To complete the trade though pick 5 will need to be included. It will be interesting how it turns out.

Honest 2016 Membership Campaigns (https://www.reddit.com/r/AFL/comments/3nxgjp/honest_2016_membership_campaigns_no_offence/)

GBvhQdJ.jpg

aCPbM5N.jpg

MHnAZ7v.jpg

But who would select a player that you know will leave you. He will probably still end up at Pies, Brisbane should swallow their pride and try and get something worthwhile.
Lions will be rorted again in a trade.
Aish signs up to the draft knowing the rules. He takes the punt that another Melb or SA don't take him in advance of the Pies in round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back