Carji Greeves 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

True, but when he came back he was even worse than before he was dropped.
I have seen it said that fitness was a problem, but I don't know if it's still true. He certainly played full games most of the time in the 1sts.
He's young yet, so he's got time to improve, but he needs to get the ball more, and he needs to play more than 4 or 5 decent games a season.
At this stage, on this year's form, he's a fair way away from our best 22.
Might start him off in the team, then keep him as a bit-player for specific roles against particular opponents.

I don't think we have progressed from Rnd 11, meaning Blicavs is leading from Enright, Selwood and Rivers
That's right, still waiting for the SJ, Kelly + Stokes chat with Billy Brownless + Mooney to finish.

James Kelly: "I feel very grateful to be in this room and forever call myself a Geelong person."

fb0bc83f-ee53-4b64-984b-8a9ca9d30828_800.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You called? Great job Kitty, keep it going - would love to be there and hope for popcorn caviar.
I hope Paul acquitted himself well? Change of role going forward.
Next year we'll go to the Carji Sam :thumbsu:

9.58pm: Cats chief executive Brian Cook comes to the stage and starts by telling the audience that the club will post a loss of around $1 million this year. "It's not a year that we're used to. It's been a humbling year. Yet we're very determined to bounce back, and I'm sure we will."

"High performance boss Peter Stanton has left Geelong and Cameron Ling has dropped his part-time leadership mentor role."

Ling is joining Hawthorn to focus on brown nosing + sucking up to Thywil.

10.06pm: Brian Cook confirms that the club wants eight games in Geelong next season despite the capacity of Simonds Stadium falling to 30,000 (from 33,500) due to the redevelopment. And Cook says the Cats want to play nine games in Geelong in 2017.

9.58pm: Cats chief executive Brian Cook comes to the stage and starts by telling the audience that the club will post a loss of around $1 million this year. "It's not a year that we're used to. It's been a humbling year. Yet we're very determined to bounce back, and I'm sure we will."

Ia this the second year in a row we've had a loss?

Roughly around the time I was harassed for suggesting Rivers was our best KPD. Well unless my eyes deceive me, above Harry and Domsy. Funny that :)

nope, you said this on June 11th
Rivers has far and away been our best defender this season. There should be no argument there whatsoever.

Boris once again leads all defenders at this stage.
In fact, Taylor was fairly ordinary until about this time of the season so the fact all our defenders are relatively even on 74, 75, 79 votes a piece, suggests there was no clear stand out.
You were never harassed either so stop sensationalizing.

Just thought I'd clear that up for you is all :)

Boris once again leads all defenders at this stage.
In fact, Taylor was fairly ordinary until about this time of the season (?????) so the fact all our defenders are relatively even on 74, 75, 79 votes a piece, suggests there was no clear stand out.
You were never harassed either so stop sensationalizing.

Just thought I'd clear that up for you is all :)

8.21pm: Leaderboard after round five: Joel Selwood (51), Jared Rivers (39), Harry Taylor (38), Corey Enright (35), Tom Lonergan (32), Jed Bews (31), Mark Blicavs (31), Steven Motlop (30), Cory Gregson (27), Mitch Duncan (26)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back