Carji Greeves 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

@nick_wade: High performance boss Peter Stanton has left Geelong and Cameron Ling has dropped his part-time leadership mentor role
That's not good having our fitness staff constantly changing can't be good for the players. I don't know how much Ling did at the club but a shame he's gone. We heard a lot about the good work he was doing at North haven't heard much while he's been back at the cats.

Nice one Blitz.

Worthy runner up, Mots.

Anyone got the leaderboard? Would love to know where Cadds and Guthrie finished.
Here you go fmp
CQywZ2JUcAA9AwF.jpg

Those colours are much better Teriyakicat

Lonergan finishes 6th with 133 votes . . .

Lonergan had a terrific 2015 season. He will finish much higher this year than any of his previous seasons.
My point being, we simply cannot rely on him to stay at the top of his game next year because the end comes very, very quickly for most once they hit 32 years of age.
He had a very poor 2015, and was clearly the worst of our older players.
Played better in the 2nds than Lonergan did in the 1sts. :rolleyes:

lol pure gold :p

That's not good having our fitness staff constantly changing can't be good for the players. I don't know how much Ling did at the club but a shame he's gone. We heard a lot about the good work he was doing at North haven't heard much while he's been back at the cats.
Wasn't Lingy on an 'as needed' basis, just working with the seniors?
I can't see that it would've taken up a huge amount of time per week. Probably flew under the radar as a result of this, I expect.

Maybe now Blitz will get some credibility among the idiot fans who deride him based on some ill-conceived comments relating to "elite running patterns". He may not have dominated this year but he was always among Geelong's most consistent.
his elite running patterns seem to have gone into BF folklore, LSV- and the murmurings you hear now are just joking references to years gone by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe now Blitz will get some credibility among the idiot fans who deride him based on some ill-conceived comments relating to "elite running patterns". He may not have dominated this year but he was always among Geelong's most consistent.
Maybe that thread created by Hodgepodge that Blitz is a dud can be closed - winty NSFB :p

Wow! Awesome effort Blicavs!
To win it in only his 3rd year of footy.
Without a footballing background.
And to spend half the year pinch-hitting in the ruck.
Who was it that didn't have him in there best 22 next year? Pftt!
Settle him into the one position next year and he will own it for many many years to come.
He'll be a top 50 player in the comp next year easy.
Absolute gem of a player. And an all round nice guy.
Love the Blitz!

Carji top 10
  1. Blicavs (177)
  2. Motlop (167)
  3. Selwood (165)
  4. Enright (157)
  5. Guthrie (150)
  6. Lonergan (133)
  7. Caddy (122)
  8. Taylor (121)
  9. Hawkins (112)
  10. Johnson (94)