What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished watching Hell on Wheels. Got to wait till next year now for the last remaining episodes of the season sigh. It's a great show, a little bit Deadwood-lite, but thats alright. Next show on my list is peaky blinders now. Heard some real good things bout it.

Doing your VCE?

Need a break?

Watch "Stress Break" live from 5.30 to 7pm

http://stressbreak.deakin.edu.au/#/home

( ok that link does appear dead but copy paste and it will work)

New concept being tried by Deakin. You can request different things to happen and it will happen LIVE! Like having the hotdog break the basketball with the cricket bat.

Check it out

Bought the series pack of the Wire, so halfway through Season 2 now, on the Baltimore docks.

My favorite TV show ever! The Corner and Treme are also worth checking out. Both created by David Simon the brains behind The Wire.

My favorite TV show ever! The Corner and Treme are also worth checking out. Both created by David Simon the brains behind The Wire.

Just saw the episode where
Ziggy finally cracks at GG after being screwed over by all and sundry.
Magnificent episode.

Thanks mate ... Just watched the first Les Revenants season 2.

What a mistake that was. Should have waited for more I love it too much to only watch one.

I think it's all out. I'll check when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to keep saying this. Watched 3 and 4 of Fargo season 2...

Just wow...

The atmosphere, acting and cinematography is nuts...
I'm impressed by the cast
Would hate to miss an eposode

Anyone else watching the TV show 'The Leftovers'? I don't think I've seen anything quite so unwatchably uncomfortable and yet so 'can't take your eyes off it' compelling.

Mr Robot is excellent too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back