No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's nothing like that. I just reckon Santa is evil like as in catholic priest evil. No campaigner can be that happy. He's hiding some shit behind that puncey beard for sure.
Corporate invention of coke/Mattel types to harvest cash from everyone in the whole world.

Shove that up your humbug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's nothing like that. I just reckon Santa is evil like as in catholic priest evil. No campaigner can be that happy. He's hiding some shit behind that puncey beard for sure.
Corporate invention of coke/Mattel types to harvest cash from everyone in the whole world.

Shove that up your humbug.

Santa isn't real...

Just had a roadworthy done on a 98 model Hiace van for $200.

Yesterday a theif mechanic quoted me $1000 for road worthy :drunk:

****en theives everywhere in the auto industry :mad:

If they can take advantage of you they will. campaigners.

Santa isn't real...
How I found out that Santa wasn't real.

I was about five and excited as a little kid on Christmas eve as Santa was visiting our school for the annual Christmas recital.

Before the recital one of the big kids told me that Santa wasn't real. Now at this stage I was in the 'I'm not sure if he is or isn't real' camp and demanded proof. The big kid told me that Santa was Gus the lollypop man.

Now Gus had lost three fingers from his left hand.

Anyway, Santa finally arrives and we all queue up to see Santa and get our Little Golden Books. I finally get to the head of the queue, grab my book and then quickly squeeze Santa's hand. And sure enough, three of the fingers of his lily white gloves were stuffed with cotton wool. :(

Last edited:

I was about five and excited as a little kid on Christmas eve as Santa was visiting our school for the annual Christmas recital.

Before the recital one of the big kids told me that Santa wasn't real. Now at this stage I was in the 'I'm not sure if he is isn't real' camp and demanded proof. The big kid told me that Santa was Gus the lollypop man.

Anyway, Santa finally arrives and we all queue up to see Santa and get our Little Golden Books. I finally get to the head of the queue, grab my book and then quickly squeeze Santa's hand. And sure enough, three of the fingers of his lily white gloves were stuffed with cotton wool. :(
This story explains a lot.

For all our resident NBA lovers. Nick Young.. what a dumb campaigner.

nick-young-celebration-o.gif

Before the recital one of the big kids told me that Santa wasn't real. Now at this stage I was in the 'I'm not sure if he is or isn't real' camp and demanded proof. The big kid told me that Santa was Gus the lollypop man.

I was about 5 or 6 when I found out. My older cousin just turned around to me one day and said "Guess what! Santa isn't real". I was like "yeah I know".. even though I was crushed inside. Took the wind out of him. Guess I was a little thug back then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back