NFL 2015 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Pick the winners.....(max four votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems that the further you are located to the west of the country the later into the round your games get scheduled.
Is that why the 9ers next playoff game is in 2025?

:hearts: brash

I couldn't resist

All good....I just hope Manning's arm doesn't fall off on national TV all that blood will be be disturbing for the kids.

Anyway, good luck LicoriceAllsorts, Blacky and all the other Bronco fans whose names escape me because they ain't so one-eyed about their team.

My prediction for the game is for Woodson to have an officiating meltdown.

Keeping Wilson in the pocket is a must, if we can do that for the majority of the game we shouldn't have to put up many points on offense to come away with a victory. (17 - 20 I'm thinking will be enough)
Every time I see Seattle play it seems like Wilson chooses to stay in the pocket for the first 3 quarters while Seattle struggle, then he seems to realise he can move around and when he does comebacks ensue.

All good....I just hope Manning's arm doesn't fall off on national TV all that blood will be be disturbing for the kids.

Anyway, good luck LicoriceAllsorts, Blacky and all the other Bronco fans whose names escape me because they ain't so one-eyed about their team.

Me one-eyed?

I'm surprised to be sitting here!

Would love a Woodson melt so much

Every time I see Seattle play it seems like Wilson chooses to stay in the pocket for the first 3 quarters while Seattle struggle, then he seems to realise he can move around and when he does comebacks ensue.

Unfortunately as a divisional rival I see all too much of this and your take is 100% correct.

btw, the seahawks jersey has grown on me these last few years. have to admit they're nice.
They are nice... But they are like the Broncos jerseys (for others not me)

In 10-15 years people will hate them because they will be in the wrong era

They are not a classic, timeless design

btw, the seahawks jersey has grown on me these last few years. have to admit they're nice.

Well they are the same color of tidal moss so I can see why they would grow a slow mover like yourself.

MCmaXwv.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rest assured any poor officiating will be in Pittsburgh's favour

they're not classic as said before, but there's just "something" about that shoulder part, with the horizontal line across the front and the little diamond thing in the middle. Looks good on the dark home jersey especially.

Whereas the Browns imitation effort with the stripe going across the chest looks horribly inappropriate.

they're not classic as said before, but there's just "something" about that shoulder part, with the horizontal line across the front and the little diamond thing in the middle. Looks good on the dark home jersey especially.

Whereas the Browns imitation effort with the stripe going across the chest looks horribly inappropriate.
In some ways they are a more modern take on a classic design (same with Cleveland)

hi-res-428ccb86529d47c1411bbc3b3a76b5ee_crop_north.
-e6b802e520310350.jpg

It's like an extended stripe

I can't think off the top of my head, but I'm quite certain there are classic uni's currently in the league who have the shoulder stripe extending to the chest area

tbh I quite like the Browns jersey if not for 'CLEVELAND' printed across the front

oh dear not another off-season scandal? Or something about glass houses anyway.

Steelers’ OL says league should look at Broncos’ “bounty”
Posted by Zac Jackson on January 13, 2016, 9:23 PM EST
153841943-e1452738130677.jpg
Getty Images
A hit by Steelers center Cody Wallace ended the season of Broncos safety David Bruton when the teams met in the regular season last month.

Broncos safety Darian Stewart told reporters this week that Wallace is “going to be sore” after Sunday’s AFC divisional playoff game between the teams, then was a little less vague about his plans to go low on Wallace.

I’m cutting him,” Stewart said.

That got the attention of Steelers guard Ramon Foster, who asked that the league office keep an eye on Stewart.

“You put that kind of stuff out there, that just gives you a bigger bullseye,” Foster said, per the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “Hopefully the refs will be looking at that. The league needs to look at that because that’s making a bounty. So, you want to talk about safety? Address that. Take a stand on that. They made a bounty on a guy who hadn’t done anything to him.”

Stewart said he will keep it “between the lines, between the whistles” but told reporters that Wallace “better not come at me.”

i reckon it would look even better if the back stripe extended all the way to the back collar like the front does, and the diamond thing in the middle went all the way up along the shoulder too. if someone wanted to do that on photoshop and post it in the uniform thread?

FullSeahawks2_original_original_original.jpg
Was thinking this same thing a while ago, might try it

oh dear not another off-season scandal? Or something about glass houses anyway.

Steelers’ OL says league should look at Broncos’ “bounty”
Posted by Zac Jackson on January 13, 2016, 9:23 PM EST
153841943-e1452738130677.jpg
Getty Images
A hit by Steelers center Cody Wallace ended the season of Broncos safety David Bruton when the teams met in the regular season last month.

Broncos safety Darian Stewart told reporters this week that Wallace is “going to be sore” after Sunday’s AFC divisional playoff game between the teams, then was a little less vague about his plans to go low on Wallace.

I’m cutting him,” Stewart said.

That got the attention of Steelers guard Ramon Foster, who asked that the league office keep an eye on Stewart.

“You put that kind of stuff out there, that just gives you a bigger bullseye,” Foster said, per the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “Hopefully the refs will be looking at that. The league needs to look at that because that’s making a bounty. So, you want to talk about safety? Address that. Take a stand on that. They made a bounty on a guy who hadn’t done anything to him.”

Stewart said he will keep it “between the lines, between the whistles” but told reporters that Wallace “better not come at me.”
They also said it would be between the whistles aka nothing dirty

What a baby

Back