Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to love Bails and the return of the colourful Richie Richardson - esque wide brim.

12509419_950911131612085_3259550849465096989_n.png

Each shirt has a person's name in the VB logo on the front, some competition - similar to NSW SoO last year.

I've been waiting for coloured broad-brimmed hats to come back. Should have a green one to match the Baggy Greens as well.

Each shirt has a person's name in the VB logo on the front, some competition - similar to NSW SoO last year.

I've been waiting for coloured broad-brimmed hats to come back. Should have a green one to match the Baggy Greens as well.
Greg Chappell would be livid.

Yellow uniform, yellow cap, yellow floppy hat - for consistency, when will the yellow helmet make a comeback?
12553073_10208485510644241_2954204585193714655_n.jpg
Spot on!

I was annoyed when I didn't see it at the WACA. Hopefully upon it's return the side also includes a full flair 90's Michael Bevan.
237706-bevvvv.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wish-list (assuming the colours of the kits remain the same):
Tests need a green floppy to go with the baggy green and green helmet
ODIs need a yellow helmet to go with yellow caps and yellow floppies
T20Is need a helmet that's not dark green coz it looks crap against the black shirts. Maybe the yellow helmet/hat in this too?

(OR we could use an actual Aussie colour for the T20I kit, and use it in overseas T20Is. That's my other wish. Don't wear the ODI kit in away T20Is.)

Test colours: white clothes, green piping, green cap
ODI colours:

T20 colours: bugger it, why not

My Dream Australian Cricket Kits:
Test:Whites,green piping and Baggy Green Cap-green helmet
ODIs:Yellow/gold clothing with complete yellow caps-yellow helmet
T20s:Green Clothes (incorporate cool little shapes and designs for the kids) green hat and green helmet.
Sponsors:
Tests:Home-Commbank Away-Qantas
ODIs:Home-VB Away-Optus
T20:Toyota or KFC

Can't see a green floppy happening. Being dark green would absorb too much heat compared to a white floppy.
Being dark green and not made of felt it'd absorb less heat than a baggy green, plus provide greater protection from the sun - keeping off direct sunlight will reduce heat as well.

Is that the logo for the new Pune IPL team, I don't understand why Geonka picked Pune. It's been trialled and failed in the Warriors. The only reason I see for the Pune location is that it's right next to Mumbai.

Any another thing, 'SuperGiants'. I'm happy to bet that Dhoni had a hand in naming the franchise as he is both the captain of the new Pune side and the currently banned Chennai SuperKings.

Still waiting on the Rajkot team to be named with colours, etc. Hopefully Intex can do better than this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back