Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably. That was an absolute dogs act by Fevola. I wish he'd of done some time over that, it was low act, he should've been condemned. Much like these women should also be condemned. I know there wasn't revenge pr0n laws when Fev did it, but there is now, and these women should feel the full force of the law, as should the Woman's Day. Swan and Co need to release a media statement by tonight, and put some pressure on the authorities to investigate this.
The women involved should be ashamed of themselves, but Woman's Day should face some action over this. I can't understand how it's okay to distribute naked images without permission--whether they're of a male or a female should be irrelevant.

The women involved should be ashamed of themselves, but Woman's Day should face some action over this. I can't understand how it's okay to distribute naked images without permission--whether they're of a male or a female should be irrelevant.
Agreed. How does this not classify as revenge pr0n? I would assume they couldn't sell these photos without permission.

Can someone explain to me why this is not attracting police attention under the legislation passed in Victoria in 2014 banning the publication of someone's intimate image without their consent?

It would generally require a complaint from one of the players involved to generate an investigation as without their cooperation it would be impossible to determine whether consent was given. Once a complaint is received the investigation should then follow under Victoria's laws.

Agreed. How does this not classify as revenge pr0n? I would assume they couldn't sell these photos without permission.

It definitely looks like revenge pr0n on the face of it. We're less than a day in - I would hope that this matter would be reported to police in due time.

Is it confirmed that the photos were sold to WD or were they just given to them?

From what I have read I can't be so sure what has happened. Eddie did mention that the women have sold them but he might be wrong. Some articles mention several TV news outlets weren't interested in the photos when offered - this kind of shows that the women were attempting to shop them around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we discover anything from this episode I hope it's that footballers have learned you only engage in sexting if you have a bigger penis than Nicky Dal and his baby doodle.

LMAO.gif
Hope they had a good time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back