Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Remove this Banner Ad

People called what Chris Gayle did sexual harassment, this is against the law, and an actual form of sexual harassment.

You were another who ripped shreds off Gayle. Care to do the same to the woman who released these photos?

well said broski.

people in this country go on about womens rights and women have no rights, yet women have more rights than man

Funnily enough, mamamia has come out to criticise the women who leaked the pics.
So did clementine ford. Would be good if the commenters on the posts could do the same
"They deserve it for cheating"
"Who said the girls wanted the pics, they might be non consensual"
"This happens to women all the time and no one cares"

So did clementine ford. Would be good if the commenters on the posts could do the same
"They deserve it for cheating"
"Who said the girls wanted the pics, they might be non consensual"
"This happens to women all the time and no one cares"
Gee whiz, why would you read the comments?! That's just asking to get irritated.

Regardless of who they are or why they sent them, they should not be distributed without their consent. End of, in my opinion.

I want to see the txt messages.
I just want to see how these blokes try and hit on women haha.
They are a bit boring
Girl......Well how bad do you want it if we meet up tonight
Swan....Pretty bad..I want it now
There is more but..zzzzzzzzzz

Gee whiz, why would you read the comments?! That's just asking to get irritated.

Regardless of who they are or why they sent them, they should not be distributed without their consent. End of, in my opinion.
Glutton for punishment.

And I think the law will support that viewpoint. Someone made a good point, who said their relationships are not open? There's plenty of people in non traditional relationships these days.

Glutton for punishment.

And I think the law will support that viewpoint. Someone made a good point, who said their relationships are not open? There's plenty of people in non traditional relationships these days.

Wouldn't be surprised if a percentage of woman With high profile men give them a certain degree of leeway in term
Of having bit of fun on the side

People called what Chris Gayle did sexual harassment, this is against the law, and an actual form of sexual harassment.

You were another who ripped shreds off Gayle. Care to do the same to the woman who released these photos?
This is bad. Does it need to be stated every time?

Every time there's a fire should I come out and say "that's bad"? Every time there's a burglary?

This is ****ed. Whoever leaked the photos is pathetic. It's so blatantly obvious it doesn't need stating. But if you'd like it spelt out: T-H-I-S I-S B-A-D

This is bad. Does it need to be stated every time?

Every time there's a fire should I come out and say "that's bad"? Every time there's a burglary?

This is stuffed. Whoever leaked the photos is pathetic. It's so blatantly obvious it doesn't need stating. But if you'd like it spelt out: T-H-I-S I-S B-A-D
But you commented on the thread...

You felt the need to shout about Gayle, but this is "oh it's obviously bad, so it doesn't need to be stated"

There is a definite theme with your posting

Wouldn't be surprised if a percentage of woman With high profile men give them a certain degree of leeway in term
Of having bit of fun on the side
i know a few that certainly do.

how is this illegal?

Consensual pics sent?

This is only illegal if the recipients are under the age of 16.

From all accounts they are of age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how is this illegal?

Consensual pics sent?

This is only illegal if the recipients are under the age of 16.

From all accounts they are of age.
It is illegal for the woman to sell the photos for publication ( and possibly the publication themselves) under revenge pr0n laws. I think you mistook my meaning

Who cares whether it's legal or not.

If you're stupid enough not to consider the risks in sharing 'private' images, then you're stupider than for just taking them.
Yes. It's their fault that someone broke the law and didn't respect their privacy.

I'm sure you'd be happy for every private message you've sent to be sent out to your employer, friends and family then?

Yes. It's their fault that someone broke the law and didn't respect their privacy.

I'm sure you'd be happy for every private message you've sent to be sent out to your employer, friends and family then?

Seriously....If you can't work out why someone may choose to benefit form your stupidity......then you were born yesterday.

Please don't tell me that Cloke & Swan are poor victims here...................please.

Seriously....If you can't work out why someone may choose to benefit form your stupidity......then you were born yesterday.
that didn't answer the question...

Maybe you could post your full name and employment details in this thread, we should be allowed to benefit from your stupidity

that didn't answer the question...

Maybe you could post your full name and employment details in this thread, we should be allowed to benefit from your stupidity

You're not thinking it through very well, are you? :)

Are you saying that Cloke and co didn't know any better? They haven't been advised of how to administer the nudies they feel obliged to take and share......Really?

But you commented on the thread...

You felt the need to shout about Gayle, but this is "oh it's obviously bad, so it doesn't need to be stated"

There is a definite theme with your posting
Because people were saying what Gayle did wasn't bad. So yes.

PSA: Different situations require different responses. If someone can't understand that then they're a lost cause.

Who cares whether it's legal or not.

If you're stupid enough not to consider the risks in sharing 'private' images, then you're stupider than for just taking them.

If one can honestly give these guys any justification for doing so, it's probably because you do it yourself.
Nope

You're not thinking it through very well, are you? :)

Are you saying that Cloke and co didn't know any better? They haven't been advised of how to administer the nudies they feel obliged to take and share......Really?
I'm saying that they did nothing wrong, they broke no laws. The logic shouldn't be:
Don't do things in case someone decides to be a campaigner and takes advantage of you

It should be:
Don't be a campaigner who takes advantage of others

Remove this Banner Ad

Back