Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Remove this Banner Ad

21e03c8cca744007a3af631871431c2c.gif~c200

:eek:

images

Miss Piggy: "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET"

Miss Piggy after posting revenge pr0n.

People don't actually believe that Swan & Cloak sent naked pics of themselves to complete strangers.. Do they??

It sounds like some loser scumbag hacked their phone/Insta accounts and then sold the photos to Women's Day.

The Men who allegedly sold these photos, and the desperate old hags at Women's Day who published them give normal women a bad name!!!

No it is not right, which is what the "feminist media" have been saying all along.

It isn't the feminists that are being hypocritical here, it is the likes of Eddie Macguire and the "Sunrise" crew who have been guilty of victim blaming.

All jokes aside (on my behalf)...exactly this.

Any person with intelligence will see both instances for what they are...illegal invasions of a person's privacy.

People don't actually believe that Swan & Cloak sent naked pics of themselves to complete strangers.. Do they??

It sounds like some loser scumbag hacked their phone/Insta accounts and then sold the photos to Women's Day.

The Men who allegedly sold these photos, and the desperate old hags at Women's Day who published them give normal women a bad name!!!

It sounds like Cloke & Swan have side-women they have flings with that they sent nudes to and shouldn't have. Still doesn't change the fact that whoever gave the nudes to Womens Day broke the law.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new Vic law about distributing nudes that has been posted heaps of times in this thread?

Sorry mate...

Have tried to avoid the trolling in this thread... P.S:- You're not talking about the Revenge pr0n thing are you? Cause I don't think she broke a law???

It sounds like Cloke & Swan have side-women they have flings with that they sent nudes to and shouldn't have. Still doesn't change the fact that whoever gave the nudes to Womens Day broke the law.
Whatever the case is, it's none of our business if someone sends a nude shot of themselves to someone else! Guys (even guys with gf's) do that sort of s**t all the time... Why are women's day publishing them? They've definitely broken the law regarding privacy and distributing revenge pr0n images... I don't know about having flings on the side... Maybe they sent some pics? But I don't believe they would be that stupid. I think phones were hacked. I mean why would they send over Instagram and not just sent privately? It sounds like BS to me

Ummm....

A Nude photo is not pr0n.

(It's a nude photo).
section 41DA of theSummary Offences Act prohibits the “intentional distribution of an intimate image where that distribution is contrary to community standards of acceptable conduct”. It means that if you create an intimate image, and send it to someone, it is against the law to for them to intentionally send it to a third party, without your consent. The maximum penalty is two years imprisonment.
one quick google of the revenge pr0n law's bring that up ^ so yes, it is in fact illegal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back