Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Drawn Series

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kiwis yelling out "you'r eworse than England"
Humble by them.
GAGF bandwagon ******.

Who cares what kiwis do, I'm Australian and I only care how we behave, and you are a flog and an embaressment to most Australians.

And you have an anger problem. You come across as the type of bloke who king hits some one from behind and justifies it by saying "he called me a dickhead"

Last edited:
Best thing out of the series is that we have some evidence (to go with his UAE 80 in his debut test series) that Mitch Marsh has the ability to step up when the chips are down batting wise.

Problem is that when you do that you have to make 50+ imo. The shot he went out playing was discraceful.

Yeah. It was especially bad because he and Marsh were set for a big partnership.

Best thing out of the series is that we have some evidence (to go with his UAE 80 in his debut test series) that Mitch Marsh has the ability to step up when the chips are down batting wise.

Yeah. It was especially bad because he and Marsh were set for a big partnership.
Yeah Mitch Marsh is much better than I thought he was at the beginning of this series.

tumblr_nr96di0QWy1ua9pdfo1_500.gif

Who cares what kiwis do, I'm Australian and J only care how we behave, and you are a flog and an embaressment to most Australians.

And you have an anger problem. You come across as the type of bloke who king hits some one from behind and justifies it by saying "he called me a dickhead"

Fancy a Richmond supporter bragging about the number of trophies we have won as an excuse to give s**t to the KIWIS.

On a more positive note, from this series we discovered (confirmed?) that M. Marsh is a good ODI player. Zampa and Khawaja also worth persisting with at this level.

Maxwell, Smith, Bailey all horribly out of form away from home

Maxwell has the ability just needs a good look at his mental look at the game.

Feel selectors lost us this series overall. Form of Warner, Smith and Maxwell too.

How did the selectors lose us this series??? What a weird thing to say. It was our experienced batsmen who let us down.

Well bowled and played to the Kiwis, you don't have to do much on slow wickets, just make 'em play.

Hope Wade doesn't get blamed for this or the umpires. Set batsman in Ussie threw his wicket away - did in the last match too, plus Smith and Maxwell have been rank and Bailey pretty damned ordinary.
Yeah I'm surprised Usman isn't copping more flack, needed to go on with at least one of his innings. They were both soft dismissals as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares what kiwis do, I'm Australian and J only care how we behave, and you are a flog and an embaressment to most Australians.

That is absolute BS.
You name called mate.
I said we had 5 wcs in the cabinet an it was YOU that went off his head and called me a dickhead.
I've never king hit anyone in my life.
I've been king hit myself by some ferral who was pissing on everyones cars outside a nightclub
and I told him to back off and he walked over and king hit me with out me knowing.

Another failure when the ball does something.

But the typical CA apologists will point to the 5-0 Ashes series and our big wins on Australian flattracks and say we're doing well, we're not too bad, everyone keeps on overreacting.

Have we improved against spin at all over the last four or five years where it's been a massive problem?

The T20 boys like Lynn and Head aren't going to solve our problem against the moving ball
At least wait until the Test matches. One game we were thrashed, the other we won, and another was close. Lack of practice matches doesn't exactly help either.

Maybe don't go straight for the sky's falling like you usually do and be patient.

At least wait until the Test matches. One game we were thrashed, the other we won, and another was close. Lack of practice matches doesn't exactly help either.

Maybe don't go straight for the sky's falling like you usually do and be patient.

I wouldn't call this match close. Got beaten by nearly 50 runs.

How did the selectors lose us this series??? What a weird thing to say. It was our experienced batsmen who let us down.

Well bowled and played to the Kiwis, you don't have to do much on slow wickets, just make 'em play.
Picking Shaun Marsh in the first game, picking Boland for any game, not picking guys like Boland who are actually borderline ODI standard, picking Matthew Wade.. Maxwell is a number 6 or 7. Youre asking for trouble if he bats at 5. Similarly Bailey is a 5 or 6.

Be patient?

I've waited pretty long for Australia to learn how to play competent leg spin. Still waiting.

We're the new India of the 1990s

That's it.

I'm going to jail for bashing my KIWI colleague in.

**** THIS :mad:

Hey I live in England and spend the Ashes gritting my teeth and saying 'good win' to a couple of colleague every bloody Aus tour. I'm now used to saying 'Broad bowled brilliantly today' and don't even feel bad saying it!

Back