2nd T20 New Zealand v Australia Feb 23 1640hrs @ Eden Park

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ferguson 4/12 after bowling 23 balls, can't believe he didn't win m.o.t.m.
Stiff

Not often that MOM comes from the losing side, especially when it finishes such a comfortable win for the other side

If it was a closer match, then he may have been in with a better shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're missing 4 of our best batsmen in Conway, Ravindra, Williamson and Mitchell, not to mention Neesham as well.

Well done on beating our 2nd strength batting line up that is a batsman short.
I was actually believing you mate, until you mentioned Jimmy......any win v NZ is a good win....more so just to see the looks on those Kiwi fans faces......priceless.

Ferguson 4/12 after bowling 23 balls, can't believe he didn't win m.o.t.m.
Stiff

A joke that Cummins won it ahead of Ferguson but at least Ferguson won Cricinfo's MVP award.

I watch cricket not minnows

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ravindra scored 3 tons in the last ODI World Cup including tons against England and Australia and scored a double test ton against SA.

Conway scored a double test ton on debut against England at Lord's and Mitchell scored 3 tons in 3 tests against England there in 2022.

You will probably call England a minnow but they performed better than most Australian batsmen against England on their Ashes tours.

A joke that Cummins won it ahead of Ferguson but at least Ferguson won Cricinfo's MVP award.

Ravindra scored 3 tons in the last ODI World Cup including tons against England and Australia and scored a double test ton against SA.

Conway scored a double test ton on debut against England at Lord's and Mitchell scored 3 tons in 3 tests against England there in 2022.

You will probably call England a minnow but they performed better than most Australian batsmen against England on their Ashes tours.
So Williamson doesn't play T20, a 50 over player and some test player who fluked a double hundred, I mean Gillespie had a test double.
We were missing Player of the year Usman, Warner, WC champion Marnus, no Starc.

Cut you excuses, as usual the pathetic Kiwi's get their arses handed to them.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back