1st T20 Australia v West Indies Feb 9 1830hrs @ Bellerive Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What I saw of Sutherland yesterday at Junction oval he might be in front of both.I am sure a lot of AFL clubs will be after him if he decides to switch codes.

will's not playing test cricket in a long while mate. will has said a million times he doesn't want to play afl and won't cricket vic are paying him a million a year almost 24. top bloke btw

Not really he’ll be like Neser for mine. Not going to be in front of those 3 quicks, and there’s no way he’s in the top 6 bats. Might have some chance in the sub continent where we lengthen batting but that’s it
Who are the 3 quicks you are talking about,I am looking at potential Australian players 2 plus years ahead in all formats of cricket.

Who are the 3 quicks you are talking about,I am looking at potential Australian players 2 plus years ahead in all formats of cricket.

Haze (Buckingham likely there in a few years), Bartlett, and you’d look at a left armer for the third one. Sutherland screams limited overs players

You’ll play Bartlett, etc. as decent as Sutherland is he won’t be in our top 3 bowlers and no way is he in the top 6 bats.

someone like gab bell even. will has to find 10km or avg 15 more to be any where near the test team as you say

someone like gab bell even. will has to find 10km or avg 15 more to be any where near the test team as you say

Yep might vaguely get a squad spot to NZ or Eng where the dibbly dobbler mediums do well but not sure how he’s going to be a regular. Seems a typical limited overs player bits and pieces dare I say it the Stoinis replacement

You could say the same about Marsh or even Green,Sutherland is similar to both ,a all rounder.

No he isn’t an average of 20 with the bat in FC is not an all rounder. He is a bowler who can bat basically maybe a bit more but that’s it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Windies might be a smoky for the T20 WC IMO

On their home deck, wanting revenge for their last disastrous campaign

There is a lot of talent in their squad they just haven't got it to click yet. Will probably be Russell's swansong as well

Windies might be a smoky for the T20 WC IMO

On their home deck, wanting revenge for their last disastrous campaign

There is a lot of talent in their squad they just haven't got it to click yet. Will probably be Russell's swansong as well

It’s t20 even we have won one and we are a terrible t20 side.

Outside chance though

Stoinis has had a good night with the ball.

He’s a weird bloke his international t20 form has been phenomenal but he turns into a turtle in the BBL and is terrible

It'd be nice if these commentators could talk cricket instead of music

Well they are just warming up for the superbowl and them talking about Taylor Swift every 3 seconds

Back