2nd ODI Australia v West Indies Feb 4 1400hrs @ the SCG

Who will win?

• West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw someone on here recently explain that the ball in LBW actually is not what the system does. It actually gives a much larger circle - the ICC just chose to put a ball in the middle of a much larger circle. It completely changed my view of DRS and I wish that people would explain that as clearly the commentators don't understand this.

DRS is always a dogs breakfast. I do hope in the future we can reduce this margin and I do wish they would take the bails out of the picture it confuses everyone lol

Re the tri series discussion, interesting that there are at least two scheduled over the next 12 months - Eng/SL/Pak in October/November and NZ/SA/Pak in Feb next year. So the concept is not completely dead yet.

As a few others have said, bringing Pakistan over next summer when India are here for a tri series would be absolute box office stuff. It’s not going to happen (Pakistan will be otherwise occupied anyway) but it would be a great spectacle.

Consistent most the time, Henriques got given one in the BBL he grounded

That’s BBL and it shouldn’t have been out. They don’t have park grade third umpires internationally

Re the tri series discussion, interesting that there are at least two scheduled over the next 12 months - Eng/SL/Pak in October/November and NZ/SA/Pak in Feb next year. So the concept is not completely dead yet.

As a few others have said, bringing Pakistan over next summer when India are here for a tri series would be absolute box office stuff. It’s not going to happen (Pakistan will be otherwise occupied anyway) but it would be a great spectacle.
NZ/SA/PAK will be an absolute banger of a tri-series, can't wait for that!
Eng/SL/Pak will probably be a bit 1 sided with SL/Pak being more of an even contest.

Back