Aussie ODI squad v West Indies

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the golf cart incident was brushed off as 'boys will be boys'.

He clearly has a few issues, it gets laughed off when you are playing but it will be interesting to see what happens with him post retirement.

He clearly has a few issues, it gets laughed off when you are playing but it will be interesting to see what happens with him post retirement.
Hopefully he does not take up golf full time,would be good with the cricket commentary team perhaps.

they're saying Will Sutherland to be called into the squad as Nathan Ellis has injured his ribs in the BBL.
Good, deserves a crack

What issues? Liking a good time with mates? I’m sure dehydration after a few drinks at the Adelaide Test claimed a few more victims than just Maxy. Tbh, then going to a hot stinky pub concert probably isn’t helping the situation.

What issues? Liking a good time with mates? I’m sure dehydration after a few drinks at the Adelaide Test claimed a few more victims than just Maxy. Tbh, then going to a hot stinky pub concert probably isn’t helping the situation.
When the national coach is publicly saying it's "less than ideal" and that Maxwell has to "hold up his end of the bargain", then it's safe to assume it's beyond the non-issue phase.

Yeah the 747 always winds up in hospital after a few drinks with mates and going to see a gig, doesn't everyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree , he did nothing in the Big Bash this season to convince me he is good enough. Its all good smashing attacks in leagues like the CPL, ILT20 ......
Two leagues stronger than the BBL? Why would we ignore that?

I think it is our best T20 squad possible

Rest Cummins and Starc for the NZ tests, and let Hazlewood play as he's not playing IPL

Warner, M Short, Marsh, Maxwell, Stoinis, David, Wade, Ellis, Zampa, Hazlewood, Behrendorff
Solid team

With his form to end the BB, surely Spencer Johnson should have been the first quick selected here.

Reminds me of Dirk Nannes, will have a big T20 career well into his 30s.

It is surprising that he wasn’t selected in either of the white ball squads. Especially after Jhye Richardson got hurt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back