1st ODI Australia v West Indies Feb 2 1400hrs @ the MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Green looks terrible. Fine if he's not feeling it, but no excuse for not rotating strike by just pushing into gaps. Especially when Inglis was on, he needed to rotate the strike and let Inglis continue in his flow... halted his momentum.
It’s not like he hasn’t been trying to, they all just went to the fielders

If your a genuine sports fan you need about 5 streaming networks to watch everything you like.. abit of a joke.
The day someone comes up with what a Plex-like experience has done for the film/tv industry, is the day a lot of companies are gonna be sweating. I know there's obvious ways, but plex changed the game for their respective industries in it's UI and simplicity.

If your a genuine sports fan you need about 5 streaming networks to watch everything you like.. abit of a joke.
I dunno I follow AFL, Cricket, NFL, F1 religiously, tennis/golf a bit here and there and pay $15 a month for Kayo pretty good deal if ya ask me - way more accessible than it’s ever been

trying have 3 kids under 6 and a mrs who loves her tv shows... our streaming bill feels like it should be as much as we pay in shopping

I dunno I follow AFL, Cricket, NFL, F1 religiously, tennis/golf a bit here and there and pay $15 a month for Kayo pretty good deal if ya ask me - way more accessible than it’s ever been

For me..

I like A-League - you need Paramount Plus

I like to have access to all the NFL Games - NFL Game Pass required on DAZN

I like EPL - I need Optus Sport

I like to watch domestic boxing - DAZN is required

& then Kayo for NRL and Cricket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The day someone comes up with what a Plex-like experience has done for the film/tv industry, is the day a lot of companies are gonna be sweating. I know there's obvious ways, but plex changed the game for their respective industries in it's UI and simplicity.
You mean like what Foxtel used to be before streaming came along?

this is a myth it rates just about the same behind the pay wall,
It 100% was a real impact a while ago. It's just that in the last 10 years or so that has declined as streaming options have actually become available for the average punter, and covid in particular accelerated that.

It still is a small impact but nowhere near what it was.

Back