West Indies v India (2 Tests, 3 ODIs, 5 T20Is)

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing that this series is being shown live for free on youtube, it's a beautiful ground there in Roseau but there aren't many spectators there.
The majority of West Indian cricket is shown on YouTube for free. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t on YouTube.

Same goes with cricket in Bangladesh. Saw the Test v Ireland on YouTube, and their current series with Afghanistan on YouTube

Amazing that this series is being shown live for free on youtube, it's a beautiful ground there in Roseau but there aren't many spectators there.

Even the Indian supporters haven't travelled there like they do to most test venues that India play at but it's not exactly an easy place to get to.
The Indians at most Test venues are not usually made up of Indians who have travelled. Its usually made up of Indians who live in that particular country.

According to my quick googling of Dominica's 72,000 residents less than 50 of them are of Indian origin.

9 bowlers used, only the WK Da Silva and Chanderpaul haven't rolled the arm over.

Cornwall has only bowled 11 overs.

The Indians at most Test venues are not usually made up of Indians who have travelled. Its usually made up of Indians who live in that particular country.

According to my quick googling of Dominica's 72,000 residents less than 50 of them are of Indian origin.
Trinidad and Tobago and Guyana are the two big Indian nations in the Caribbean

reasonable argument after the WC qualifiers to say WI is now a genuine minnow. No doubt why Warner is so desperate to make it to the home summer lol

Not sure about that.

India are a powerhouse of cricket and have embarrassed many a side....including us, both home and away.

I laughed at this, drop him now and blood your debutant in the West Indies series

that would be logical wouldn't it.

India are doing this perfectly picking Jaiswal for this series. it would have been tempting to pick him for the Australian series but why not give him a soft landing starting on a pop-gun WI attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reasonable argument after the WC qualifiers to say WI is now a genuine minnow. No doubt why Warner is so desperate to make it to the home summer lol
In the last WTC cycle they won the same amount of matches as Pakistan and New Zealand. Their Test team have actually been okay for a fair while now, its just this pitch against this team does not help them at all.

that would be logical wouldn't it.

India are doing this perfectly picking Jaiswal for this series. it would have been tempting to pick him for the Australian series but why not give him a soft landing starting on a pop-gun WI attack.
Yash and and Ishan are both on debut, wouldn't surprise me if Gaikwad played the second game to debut as well
We are also using our second string pace attack. Siraj is the most experienced with 19 games, everyone else under 10 games

Woke up to check the scores this morning, and noticed we've barely made any runs. We don't have to operate at Bazball speed, but very surprised we are going at under 3 runs an over
Playing on a strip of mud. Yet another Indian youngster scores a big hundred early in his career? Will this latest bloke forge a career or fizzle out?

Playing on a strip of mud. Yet another Indian youngster scores a big hundred early in his career? Will this latest bloke forge a career or fizzle out?
I have no clue what will happen to Yash, will need to see how he plays in other countries. We don't need another Karun Nair

warner has said he'd only play the pakistan series and finish in sydney.

the 2 west indies tests are after that in adelaide and brisbane.

What a thrashing that was.

I was hoping the West Indies would show more fight with the bat in the 2nd innings but they scored even less than they did in the first innings.

Not surprisingly it was India's spinners that did most of the damage again, in particular Ashwin with 7 wickets to add to his 5 wickets in the first innings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back