Test India v England (5 Tests) + Ind A v Eng Lions (1 Tour Match and 3 FC games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely he is the worst player to ever get to 100 tests...

His keeping is beyond embarrassing, and he has a batting average of 35.....

He is a genuine dud at test level.
His strike rate today was outstanding

Did his job for the team. Baz would be proud

Interesting.

If England get another dozen or so runs, they will have batted 10 times this series and passed 200 in 8 of those innings.

I’ve posed this question maybe 10 times in these match threads and no one has really given me a genuine answer:

Would that have been possible or achieved with any other selection approach or tactical approach against this Indian attack?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting.

If England get another dozen or so runs, they will have batted 10 times this series and passed 200 in 8 of those innings.

I’ve posed this question maybe 10 times in these match threads and no one has really given me a genuine answer:

Would that have been possible or achieved with any other selection approach or tactical approach against this Indian attack?
What is the point if India have passed 300 in every test and 396 in all but 1. It worked for Crawley and Duckett but no one else

I wonder who will beat India there in a Test series and when. If it ever happens again

It could very well not be Australia or England, as their series are too long making it harder.

In the finest traditions of The Spirit of the Game, India have offered England a THIRD Innings, to give India something to chase in their SECOND Innings.
And give the action-starved Indian supporters more Bazball to watch.

You know, MORE "entertainment" :sneaky: .

However, Stokes has declined, fearing it might be the first time a side has lost a Test by TWO innings.
There are some records that not even Stokes and England want, well, not that they care about winning/losing, right?
So, the innings and 64 run win stands.

Congrats, India!! 4-1, brilliant.
I could only be happier if it was the Aussies who thrashed them, but I'm going to have to wait until next year.

Well this was entertaining, especially early on this series. But too big a gap between the two teams, especially in India and it kinda fizzled out.

It was looking like a good close test series but then England folded in the last couple of tests in all too predictable fashion.

At least they have found a couple of decent spinners in Hartley and Bashir, still yet to see if they can be as good away from India though.

I wonder who will beat India there in a Test series and when. If it ever happens again

It could very well not be Australia or England, as their series are too long making it harder.

Just my view but I am hoping that the pitches in this series are what they are going to do in the future. Otherwise India at home with all that depth + pitches on demand is going to get boring even for Indian fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back