2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 29 India v England 29/10 1900hrs @ Ekana Sports City

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate the poms as much as the next guy, but they’re just not a threat in this comp. India are though, and they’re just flying way too high for my liking

The thing is, a loss to India doesn’t matter much. We’ve seen they can be bowled cheaply and that’s enough. It’s better they don’t get a wake up call just yet. We can be the ones to give that to them.

A loss to England keeps them at the bottom and is generally just a lot more enjoyable for most aussies and many cricket fans in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As funny as it may be to see England losing so badly it's hurt the tournament with them not being competitive and a semi finals contender.

Na still take the Poms being trounced thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate the poms as much as the next guy, but they’re just not a threat in this comp. India are though, and they’re just flying way too high for my liking
After the Ashes, the poms can suffer for all I care. Hope they enjoy their "BazBall"

India is the threat and rightly so. Hopefully, Australia can learn from India.

Still never understood why poms rate ali so highly such a mediocre bits and pieces cricketer.

They don’t have anyone better which is a sad state of affairs. There’s hope for Raheem Ahmed but he’s an 18 year old kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back