2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 20 England v South Africa 21/10 1900hrs @ Wankhede Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing how South Africa can go from losing to the Netherlands to then thrashing England.

You would have thought it would be the other way around.

At least this World Cup is unpredictable.
Dont forget England came off a humiliating defeat to Afghanistan themselves.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BBC sport comments absolutely ripping into the ECB and their prioritising of The Hundred over 50 over cricket.

I was 60/40 on south Africa being the better result for us... But if it went that way this level of margin and blowing England's NRR to shreds is the best result possible, especially as we copped a bit of a pantsing from south Africa.

Also brilliant watching such a flimsy title defence.

That’s England done isn’t it?

India V South Africa
NZ v Australia

Semi finals

That’s England done isn’t it?

India V South Africa
NZ v Australia

Semi finals
It's the way it's heading, but still too many games and variables to nail it down.

If Australia beat the teams below us then we're pretty much in (Afg Bang Ned Eng), unless Pakistan pull off upsets over SA / NZ.

It could be a NRR drag race at the end so best but to get belted, and hands out some smashings

We only have to look. No way that is anywhere near as low as 58%. They are pro's and they are struggling. That probably answers the question. Being a pro doesn't stop you severely dehydrating. Pro's are still human.
I m from Mumbai (Bombay) lived there for 75% of my life .October heat is the worstt of whole year .. temp reaches nearly 40s with 80-90% humidity .. even at night it feels like sauna

since everyone has played equal number of games (4), 5 games still to come:
NZ (8 pts) - Ind, Aust, Sth Af, Pak, SL

Ind (8 pts) - NZ, Eng, SL, Sth Af, Neth

Sth Af (6 pts) - Bang, Pak, NZ, Ind, Afg

Aust (4 pts) - Neth, NZ, Eng, Afg, Bang

Pak (4 pts) - Afg, Sth Af, Bang, NZ, Eng

Bang (2 pts) - Sth Af, Neth, Pak, SL, Aust

Neth (2 pts) - Aust, Bang, Afg, Eng, Ind

SL (2 pts) - Eng, Afg, Ind, Bang, NZ

Eng (2 pts) - SL, Ind, Aust, Neth, Pak

Afg (2 pts) - Pak, SL, Neth, Aust, Sth Af

Reckon the top 4 will be in this order