2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 20 England v South Africa 21/10 1900hrs @ Wankhede Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

The top 3 is clear but anyone is a chance at 4th place. England should be confident of defeating Australia so we'll be 3 down too.
I'd say Australia will be just as confident doing the same...Also, NZ have a tough stretch of 3 games, so will be interesting to see where they're at after them.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd say Australia will be just as confident doing the same...Also, NZ have a tough stretch of 3 games, so will be interesting to see where they're at after them.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
Australia have to play two teams that are better than them England and NZ. Will have to win one of those and the rest of our remaining games.

More than likely he would have also tried to smash the first ball for 6 but they have a few power hitter so it couldn't effect their batting line-up had he also got out first ball whereas we don't because both Smith and Labuschagne are playing.
All the more reason for him to have a look.

Every batsman I've ever heard says you still have to give yourself a chance by looking at a few first.

Having a look at 3 or 4 balls was the way to go.
When has he ever come in at 1/200+ though after a record opening partnership? He saw the score line and thought have a slug like most power hitter sent in would have done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back