2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 29 India v England 29/10 1900hrs @ Ekana Sports City

Remove this Banner Ad

Best possible reply to one of the biggest spuds on this entire site.

The sooking cry look better serves England anyway. All they ever do. They'd be back in their hotel rooms right now crying over not having permission to bring their own box of balls.

I'd actually like to see more of these wickets. T20 and ODI gets too boring with batting dominant conditions.

Something in between is ideal where 270 is a competitive score

England have some pretty obvious patterns in the way they get out and Netherlands live research and bowling to a plan. Definitely could cause an upset
Would I be correct in saying for the next 1 day cup the 2 teams that finish bottom will have to play games to qualify while the top 8 automatically qualify.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, wouldn't want to draw a semi/final with India.
I think if we beat England we will be playing South Africa in the semi final.

Which i suppose is a good matchup on the basis of South Africa's ODI WC Semi final history of choking/grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory.

And if Patty wins the Toss just Bat first please forget the bloody dew. Unlike the last 4 times we have played them sent them in and got belted.

South Africa have admitted they are uncomfortable chasing.

Would I be correct in saying for the next 1 day cup the 2 teams that finish bottom will have to play games to qualify while the top 8 automatically qualify.

Champions trophy yes. Top 8 quality

This was posted over night regarding qualification for the Champions Trophy

England seem to still be mathematically in it. They have to have mammoth wins and rely on a number of teams finishing on 8 points.

No they aren’t. Have you seen their NRR? Australia isn’t losing all 3 if they lose any of them at all and NZ’s NRR is even better

They are mathematically still in it, realistically top 4 is all but done but nobody has actually been knocked out yet even bang are mathematically alive, thats what it means even one in a billion shot is still mathematically in it.

Stokes has made a goose of himself in the last few months. That was the shot and innings of a man who didn't fancy a tough night at the crease to try and get his side home.
I thought Stokes came out and said earlier this year that he wasn't going to play any 50 over cricket but changed his mind just prior to the WC?

He looks absolutely cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back