Test India v England (5 Tests) + Ind A v Eng Lions (1 Tour Match and 3 FC games)

Remove this Banner Ad

I did.

Do you think they could have or would have fared any better changing their selection or playing differently.

In other words, do you think they have players who did not play, who could have impacted the outcome, or do you think the players they picked, are capable of playing a different way, which could have impacted the outcome.

Because the bare truth is: they dont
That is a ridiculous question. You know it can't be answered because it didn't happen. But I'll have a go at it anyway. I think if Root had batted like the world class test player he us, and they had picked even one other batsman with a protect wicket attitude they would have done better, which obviously would have impacted the outcome.

That is a ridiculous question. You know it can't be answered because it didn't happen. But I'll have a go at it anyway. I think if Root had batted like the world class test player he us, and they had picked even one other batsman with a protect wicket attitude they would have done better, which obviously would have impacted the outcome.

‘It can’t be answered because it didn’t happen.’

Right so 90 per cent of sports discussion should just be shitcanned then. Because that’s all it is.

‘It can’t be answered because it didn’t happen.’

Right so 90 per cent of sports discussion should just be shitcanned then. Because that’s all it is.
Not what I was saying and you know it. You have a defend bazball agenda and you ask "questiions" designed to support that agenda.

And you didn't respond to the discussion point. So maybe start there.

Not what I was saying and you know it. You have a defend bazball agenda and you ask "questiions" designed to support that agenda.

And you didn't respond to the discussion point. So maybe start there.

Oh f**ken hell hahahahaha

‘Agenda.’

Mate it’s a sport: what agenda. I don’t go for them and they are among a triumvirate of 3 sides I detest.

What ‘agenda’ is it exactly to think that the method they had previously was s**t, the method other teams try in India is s**t, and that they may as well have gone all in on the method they had been using which up until now had been working.

#agendas

India averaged about 40, England 25 for the series.
They are a better team than England in those conditions, probably in neutral conditions as well.
It looks like India vs Aus in 2025 test championship, but if NZ beat us tomorrow and India beat us comfortably next summer, it is probably India vs NZ again.

India averaged about 40, England 25 for the series.
They are a better team than England in those conditions, probably in neutral conditions as well.
It looks like India vs Aus in 2025 test championship, but if NZ beat us tomorrow and India beat us comfortably next summer, it is probably India vs NZ again.

I haven’t looked closely at the table or any future tours aside from the WI - is there any other realistic possibility of any team outside those three pushing their way in, given that SA even at full strength have forgotten how to bat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back