Official Match Thread S21 R3 Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me see:
Billie Faiers:

Melissa Debling:

Iga Wyrwal:

Candice Swanepool (Victoria's Secret Model)

Let me know how you go with it all.
Who is Iga Wyrwal? She's got big things in front of her I feel

Tremedous Trio (Mighty P, Loonerty, Mooch, feat the Broken RU_) The service better improve, there are a couple knockin on the door for a mid spot.
We're playing in front of our families at home this week. It's serious business. Unlike the past two weeks where we have been showing off a bit in front of our road mistresses.

Tremedous Trio (Mighty P, Loonerty, Mooch, feat the Broken RU_) The service better improve, there are a couple knockin on the door for a mid spot.
I was one of our best in round one capt'n. I took it easy last week to see how the team went and well the result spoke for itself. Back to perfection this week.

The best thing about eating meat is that it makes animals die.

Sorry if we're not all still talking about vegans.

I was still talking about Vegans.
My favourite thing about meat is that it's tasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumor has it that it is a sheet with a team list on it. I cant back that up though...

That's a stupid name for it.

Not nearly specific enough. Could have a whole range of meanings. It's like mentioning tomato sauce without specifying whether it's from the fridge or cupboard.

That's a stupid name for it.

Not nearly specific enough. Could have a whole range of meanings. It's like mentioning tomato sauce without specifying whether it's from the fridge or cupboard.
People who refrigerate sauce should be hospitalized and have a permanent carer. These people cannot be trusted.

People who refrigerate sauce should be hospitalized and have a permanent carer. These people cannot be trusted.
I refrigerate my dead horse and am a permanent carer ... disclaimer though I only started putting it in the fridge when I moved to Brisbane and mould would grow on it in the cupboard ... so I blame Queensland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back