Toast Jack Redden - Retired 2022. Thank you Red Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

1664507627522.png

Last edited:
It's probably the reason we got him cheap ! 2 seasons ago before he had groin issues he was one of the up and coming stars of the comp !

< insert Scott selwood gif here >

a_040215spteagles06_1aevf04-1aevf09.jpg

Scott Swolewood

Someone's been on the meatball sub + 45 min regime

a_040215spteagles06_1aevf04-1aevf09.jpg

Scott Swolewood
He could be built like Connor McGregor but it doesn't count for shit on a footy field. Selwood doesn't come close to sweat off the balls of Jack redden but still doesn't mean Redden is a walk up best 22. If I ever saw Selwood on the street I would give slip him a $50 and say thanks for the best laughs I have ever had.

He could be built like Connor McGregor but it doesn't count for shit on a footy field. Selwood doesn't come close to sweat off the balls of Jack redden but still doesn't mean Redden is a walk up best 22. If I ever saw Selwood on the street I would give slip him a $50 and say thanks for the best laughs I have ever had.

Do you think Connors McGregor is big?

Random

even for me

I swear my jokes are wasted efforts on you guys. McGregor is tiny ffs...but the hardest toughest mutha f$%^ to walk the earth pound for pound atm.

I swear my jokes are wasted efforts on you guys. McGregor is tiny ffs...but the hardest toughest mutha f$%^ to walk the earth pound for pound atm.

Then mentioning his build would be somewhat redundant, don't you think? Perhaps his aggression or heart my have been a better comparison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack the ninja thats pretty harsh on selwood. club champion in 2012 (in a good year for the eagles) and an equally impressive 2013. The injury has not only stalled his career but most has the potential to cut it short.

redden would be in the round one team and easily over a guy like hutchings.

Selwood is the hardest toughest mutha f$%^ to watch play footy.

Hope Jetta can challenge that.
It's quite amazing that a grand finalist could pick up 2 quality players like Jetta and Redden in the off season, it just gives us so much more depth.

Spewing we lost Sinclair out of the deal though, prefer him to Lycette but would be happy to be proved wrong by year's end.

It's quite amazing that a grand finalist could pick up 2 quality players like Jetta and Redden in the off season, it just gives us so much more depth.

Spewing we lost Sinclair out of the deal though, prefer him to Lycette but would be happy to be proved wrong by year's end.

lycett has far more talent than sinclair its not even comparable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back