State of Origin: The Return

Should State of Origin return?

• Yes

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a genuine suggestion/proposal for SOO..

Which admin candidate should I PM?
Don't worry Clark I'll try sort this and steal your thunder like you did with the rep tour recruiting idea
I don't claim any credit for that idea. I just claim credit for it being run well and even then, I disagree with those sentiments.

Your poor mother.

Let's continue this discussion in the admin poll thread, shall we?
If I could I would.

SoO has been dead for as long as I've been in the league, it's never once shown itself to be anything but padding between end of season and a new season.
It's nice padding though. It's really nice, velvety padding.

Maybe you're the reason it sucks?

Anything is possible.

If I could I would.

It's nice padding though. It's really nice, velvety padding.

That many posters stopped caring about.

Certainly I'd like to add to my two SoO titles but you can't force people to participate, unfortunately many see it as a grind.

Anything is possible.

That many posters stopped caring about.

Certainly I'd like to add to my two SoO titles but you can't force people to participate, unfortunately many see it as a grind.
Correct - you can't force people to participate in it at all. FR's idea (I think that's who I read before) of capping it to 4 teams isn't bad at all. As he said, it would not dilute the participation and potentially make it "more of an honour to get picked". Would be great if we could get something like that back next off-season.

Correct - you can't force people to participate in it at all. FR's idea (I think that's who I read before) of capping it to 4 teams isn't bad at all. As he said, it would not dilute the participation and potentially make it "more of an honour to get picked". Would be great if we could get something like that back next off-season.

I'd actually make it two sides and have them play a 3 game series throughout the season like the NRL does.

I'd actually make it two sides and have them play a 3 game series throughout the season like the NRL does.

This is how we should have run the SPC. Eastern conference vs Western Conference, committee decided best XX, best of three across the season. Trying to run a four team round robin over two weeks was far too bloated.

This is how we should have run the SPC. Eastern conference vs Western Conference, committee decided best XX, best of three across the season. Trying to run a four team round robin over two weeks was far too bloated.

Suppose if you bothered to read my admin application sent prior to your horribly SPC idea it would have gone better.

Suppose if you bothered to read my admin application sent prior to your horribly SPC idea it would have gone better.

Why would I have read an admin application at the end of S21?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea, I think I have suggested it before.

I think a representative match is a good bit of fun. After all, we are in this comp for the mentions (honours).

ClarkeM I think its a good opportunity for you to show your wears in terms of organising/promoting it. I'm sure it would be seen favourably for future admin applications. Have a go mate!

I like the idea, I think I have suggested it before.

I think a representative match is a good bit of fun. After all, we are in this comp for the mentions (honours).

ClarkeM I think its a good opportunity for you to show your wears in terms of organising/promoting it. I'm sure it would be seen favourably for future admin applications. Have a go mate!
I think you're missing the point here.

Back